proton wira convert evo 4 / 5 . Possible ?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I heard in some places, even stock Wira can get stolen. Happened before in Ipoh and Kampar area. I park my car inside my house in Ipoh.
The last time it got stolen, it was in a gated community with guardhouses at 2 entrances to the taman. That didn't seem to bother the thiefs.

Good thing is those people aren't pros. They jammed a screwdriver into the ignition key to start the car. They might have started the car but in doing so, they also jammed the starter. They drove off with the starter running. Didnt get far. So they abandoned the car.

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Parakey : oh dammmmnnnnnn... if you ever decide to scrap the car I know some people who'd want your Ftuned suspension, seats and steering!
i read "Ftuned"! bro Parakey, mind shedding some review for me because i'm actually considering to replace my cheap GAB to a proper ftune set. for the price, any worth it?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i read "Ftuned"! bro Parakey, mind shedding some review for me because i'm actually considering to replace my cheap GAB to a proper ftune set. for the price, any worth it?
Hard to say. You know that meat vs poison phrase? If got TT, you can test drive to determine if you like it

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Can still renew. After 20 years, if still on 1st party insurance , minimum insured amount is RM10k. If not 3rd party, they still cover....
ya loh....i need to pay extra. Which not worth the car value. But i need to drive....roadtax. :smokin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Hard to say. You know that meat vs poison phrase? If got TT, you can test drive to determine if you like it
Ftuned, for our local made coilover. I got not comment. Is good. Pricing acceptable.
I using it also. No regret.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
6k/4k
i stay in penang..
Mine are 10/8. Goes around corners well but you need to take road humps with care. Contemplating changing to lower rates. Too bad you stay so far. Cannot test to see how it feels

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The last time it got stolen, it was in a gated community with guardhouses at 2 entrances to the taman. That didn't seem to bother the thiefs.

Good thing is those people aren't pros. They jammed a screwdriver into the ignition key to start the car. They might have started the car but in doing so, they also jammed the starter. They drove off with the starter running. Didnt get far. So they abandoned the car.
Maybe they bribed the guards? If something as big as a car can be stolen in a gated community, I don't see the reason of hiring the same guards in this area anymore. Not even doing their job properly.

Is your car heavily modded? Or yours is a C99 Wira 1.8? Mine is the same colour as yours but not C99.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Is your car heavily modded? Or yours is a C99 Wira 1.8? Mine is the same colour as yours but not C99.
Your's should be much nicer than mine. Mine is an old banger with peeling paintwork, heavily accesorised with rust spots. From the outside, it looks like a typical piece of junk :embarassed:

I should get custom sticker for it. Boldly emblazoned on the sides saying .. DEATH TRAP! :rofl:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Your's should be much nicer than mine. Mine is an old banger with peeling paintwork, heavily accesorised with rust spots. From the outside, it looks like a typical piece of junk :embarassed:

I should get custom sticker for it. Boldly emblazoned on the sides saying .. DEATH TRAP! :rofl:
I don't think mine is anything better. Year 1999 car. Currently rust spots are appearing on both front doors and rear bonnet. Will probably replace the rear bonnet but not sure what to do with the doors.

Respray definitely needed already. Can see a bit of faded paint marks on top of the car. Like these.

Attachments

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I don't think mine is anything better. Year 1999 car. Currently rust spots are appearing on both front doors and rear bonnet. Will probably replace the rear bonnet but not sure what to do with the doors.

Respray definitely needed already. Can see a bit of faded paint marks on top of the car. Like these.

old car, this bits memang biasa macam ni... when repaint, can do these up as well...

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Mine are 10/8. Goes around corners well but you need to take road humps with care. Contemplating changing to lower rates. Too bad you stay so far. Cannot test to see how it feels
10/8 sure bone cracking,yours should be all four inverted monotube ?
i take road comfort. Front only inverted.
My taman only have 8 diy bump just to reach house. :mad: DIY bump is the worst...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, currently i had a vr4 engine with modify mounting on TB side, as i know if want to put in wira chassis perfectly need to use Evo TB bracket mount. now i wonder is perdana 1st gen single cam 4g63 TB are same as evo mount? pls advice me on my build :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience