7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
that one is TPS sensor

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Almost 4got. My car with the CEL prob...the light came out when my sis started the car. My dad Unplugged the sensor attached to the TB (should be an air flow sensor?) and blew it. Then he reattached it and the light was gone. It's been more than a month and nothing happened. Hope nothing will happen. Might it be loose connections,etc?
Well I think I should post an update here after the incident mentioned above. So far the car is running good and the check light doesnt appear anymore. So I guess it is problem solved. It has been more than 2 months now and no incident so far.

Mar 19, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Damn CEL light comes up again, for sure its not the TB problem now. I had it changed twice already. This time, it happens, idle RPM drops down to half of 1k or less. Then I pressed on the throttle a bit, went up to 2k then the RPM went very low and then engine went off. Turned off the car, take out the keys and then start it up again, only then it went back to normal, but CEL light is still there. Argh please not the ECU which is giving problem. Guys any recommended SC that I should go around Klang Valley to get my car checked? Want to try to change instead of keep going to Proton SC, yet problem ain't being solved.

And I notice, before the thing happens, my idle RPM keeps fluctuating a bit then went back to normal repeatedly w/o me stepping on the gas. Hmm

Hi arsengal,

Did you solve your problem? If, yes, please share. TQ

Last edited:

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
mine last time only the connector loose. damm panel workshop.even connector pin lock also cannot replace.some more claim my insurance so high.try to check for loose connector or something.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience