Proton Saga / Iswara

hitcommunications

Nov 5, 2004
INFORMATION UPDATE (2)

Dear sir/madam

Date: November 20, 2004

Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004

It gives us great pleasure to invite your club to participate in the event by way of the following:

1. Your club (for Proton cars only) is invited to conduct a membership drive, display vehicles, promote and sell your club's merchandise during the event on SUNDAY, Dec 5, 2004 from 9am – 5pm. Our only request is that your products and goods displayed or sold during the event be strictly restricted and related to Proton cars only. You are allowed to display cars (Proton only) and put up any necessary equipment, banners, decoration etc required for your club exhibition and sales area. Your participation is complimentary and free of charge (unlimited number of cars/individuals).
Venue/point of registration: Sepang Track main entrance to grandstands/welcome centre
Tent measurement: 10 x 20 ft
Facilities available at tents (free): 2 square tables/4 chairs/1 fan/1 power point/lights
Club requirements: Club need not be registered with Registrar of Societies but can be represented by a pro-tem committee or can be represented by a group with a strong following of members.

2. We are also inviting the club to register at least 15 cars (the more the merrier) to participate in a car component test (CCT) at the Sepang track on SUNDAY, Dec 5, 2004 from 9am. This event is not a race but to provide club members with the opportunity to drive their cars around the circuit. Your participation is complimentary and free of charge.
Venue/point of registration: Sepang Track main paddock/pit access (North track)
NOTE: All participating drivers and passengers must sign an indemnity form. Cars participating in the CCT can later proceed to the exhibition/display area for group parking.

Please confirm your participation with Harris Iskandar Taib at 016-3944497 or e-mail to [email protected] by Nov 25, 2004.

Failure to confirm will be taken as non-participation.

Harris Iskandar Taib
Managing Director
HIT Communications

(Issued on behalf of PROTON Holdings Berhad by HIT Communications. This is a computer generated letter and does not require any signature)

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Yup yiheng...every month still rm10....

We have form an official club called S.I.O.C.(Not registered with the government) Its open to any saga iswara owners..

Anyway,for those interested to find out may come for the sioc TT on this wednesday at mosin by 10 pm onwards..We don't mind wheter you offical sioc member or just an owner of saga/iswara,you surely may sit down with us have some chit chat.. :) Welcome,welcome...

And for those new comers,we have sioc website too.. :)

grey4g13p

Nov 21, 2004
Puchong
hello everybody, i have a iswara 1.3 a/b (stock), i plan to change absorber. i need something better than original absorber. anyone who have a experiance with any good absorber please give advise......
i dont need a comfort absorber, cause i like drive fast in cornering (like sempah and genting) hope to get some useful information from you guys!
what i need is:
- budget below rm800
- spring no need (i have AMP sport spring)
- S/H or H/L adjust (if possible, recon absorber also)
- absorber which compatible with lower sport spring.
- please state down the price (if possible front and rear), model, command (after use), where can i get it (i live in kalng valley)
another question here, how the performance on GAB absorber?
thanks. :rolleyes:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
grey 4G13, i have aftermarket VR4 front absorber non adjustable but it is hard. even on a galant VR4 it is hard.

vestax taiko said it can easily fit ur saga iswara with minimal mods.

u want ar?

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
yup,that vr4 absorbers surel is hard and comfortable...Used it before too....

No regrets getting that.. :)

adryan

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2004
Visit site
saga turbo:
when and where is the TT?i wanto join ya,,hehee,,i wanto know more saga members, cos in my gang all using different car,,

yeah man,,bcos my car is old,,so that will be looked down by others,,but i really proud of my car ,,hehehe
if got tt can i join?but im from mlk,,not so familiar kl road la,,
but now i at pj ss2 area...
u got join any saga club?

=============================
dkoo:

thanks tai ko, thankss sifu,,,thanks for ur estimation and ur explaination,,next time if got TT then u must come ,,,ok?
i need ur advise,,
actually my budget is not so high woh,,is that possible can get around 5 to 6k 1?sorry,,hehehee,,,,

=================================
vestax:

sorry dude,,my question to make u bored,,,so sorry,,,dui bu qi,,,i will ask other question next time maybe in TT ok?
hahahaha

all the best to u guy man,,,,,

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
Originally posted by yiheng85@Nov 21 2004, 17:49
anyone interested to join the ZTH go-kart endurance? chooz..khoyos..wanna go tak?
gimme the link, i'm lazy to find out the details.

if price is right, i'm in!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
Originally posted by yiheng85@Nov 21 2004, 17:46
date:26/11
time: 10pm onwards
venue: wanna hav it in state? i dunno the name but i heard there's lotsa parking..

1. yiheng
2. VR4_3476
if my car is ready, i'll go. as of today, havent started any work. car still at home lying around collecting dust...

dkoo

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
adryan..
plz dun call me sifu... i'm in this mod field for 3 or 4 months only...
not yet bound to be sifu.. not bound to be taiko.. lah :P

but the rest i mentioned in the list is really bound to be ur sifu n taiko... :lol:

i dun know i can go or not... coz i having my final tat time.. i try to attend n see if can make my time there... stupid final exam <_<

khoyo... how is ur life now??
dun worry.. i beleived ur car will come out very fast... :unsure:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to maintain the engine mountings so that they can last longer? Y always also condemn 1? somemore damn expensive.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience