Proton Saga / Iswara

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
kkb said:
hey jcn bro,

im a newbie too..
-how do u change carb > injectors??how much??
-wats the diff between open air pods & injectors??
im using standard carb....so i donno how much to change carb...(*did i mention i changed my carb b4???????:confused: )

and same here..im not using open pod....

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
darahhitam said:
Khoyos/Joe,
Can't really see la, too dark. Is that the infamous supertouring lip?

Nice....

any other photos? maybe a full-stretch photo of your stretched wagon? Heheheh..
hehe that's the point. dun want to reveal more than that...

yeah supertouring lip.

darkbob

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Johor Bahry
hmm...

BRitish Site for Ford stuff.. COol...

The stuffs there are quite expensive if convert to RM...

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
jcn9690 said:
yo can but the carb and the service kits here
https://www.burtonpower.com/default.aspx

u can either use K&N 3 3/4 inches air filter or nothing.....jus let it open like that..

weber F/C= the owner told me, rm10(approx 6.56L) can go as far as 80km....with out aircond switdh on....
Hi bro JCN!!
Wah lau weh!!! So expensive to install weber carb....some more must import it in to M'sia. Bro...any other alternative ar? K&N airfilter + Stock carb = ???(good ar?) People here say open pod is good but carb engine very hard to get cai wor due to the position of the carb. Drop in K&N also no more in the market....how lar....any alternative ar BRO?

darkbob

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Johor Bahry
Weber carbs can be found in Malaysia, but have to go around jalan jalan hehe...

ermm...

DIY CAI for Carb also can...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Khoyos/Joe,

No wonder.
Or is it going to be morphed into that blue wagon posing in your signature?
Blue Colt StationWagon with 4g63t inside? :rolleyes:

I think I saw it somewhere before, was it coltmania website or somethin'.

Jcn,

U r the sifu for the time being. Entertaining newbies like me. :p

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
dun ask me the price!!!im not the seller

its up to u what u want to do to ur car..that ur car and ur money....if u wan more power, why don straight away install turbo charge engine????

im not sifoo lah darahhitam, i jus the humble person. jus giv some infos..that all..but then i cannot talk much coz my car also STANDARD...later people say "u talk cocks, but ur car standard"..so better i "duduk diam-diam"..;)

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hey Mate JCN,

Why so stress lar....chill man....people ask becoz u response mar....so we thought u can give us newbie some idea where to start...sorry mate if i went too far off in asking too much of questions....no offence bro yar? :) i will keep note of the suggestions you gave man...thanks bro...

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
darahhitam said:
Khoyos/Joe,

No wonder.
Or is it going to be morphed into that blue wagon posing in your signature?
Blue Colt StationWagon with 4g63t inside? :rolleyes:

I think I saw it somewhere before, was it coltmania website or somethin'.
it's coltmania.de. hehehe i dream of turning my car to that condition, but too bad i cant afford it... the rims alone may cost upwards of rm2k...

have to settle with this condition...

Last edited:

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
jcn9690 said:
dun ask me the price!!!im not the seller

its up to u what u want to do to ur car..that ur car and ur money....if u wan more power, why don straight away install turbo charge engine????

im not sifoo lah darahhitam, i jus the humble person. jus giv some infos..that all..but then i cannot talk much coz my car also STANDARD...later people say "u talk cocks, but ur car standard"..so better i "duduk diam-diam"..;)
aiyoh...i know these words...u actually pointing to me...aaaaa...me std..talk ciken... :(

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
i not stress or offence.....i can giv the rice..then its up to you how u want to cook that rice:D ....but "jangan sampai nasi menjadi bubur":p

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Yo JCN!!!
Thanks man for the info :) ...greatly appreciate but looks like the item is booked so...aint for me yarr :( ...hey bro since you onlien :D ...u know any different between ori K&N and those so called 'K&N' air filter? I went to one pakar exhaust shop in glenmarie to do my exhaust and they also sell k&n air filter but the filter element is white :confused: so...soemthign is wrong cause ori one is red...some more so cheap compare to speedworks...aiyo pening kepala lar...donno it works or not...people say pasang then u know...how liek that.... :rolleyes:

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
thanks man for clearing my doubts....looks like speedworks is pocketing some $$ from me yarr...haha...well....things you pay for H/P gain.....

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
NSkyline said:
thanks man for clearing my doubts....looks like speedworks is pocketing some $$ from me yarr...haha...well....things you pay for H/P gain.....
maybe u can try seeking in N1,KSP power in sunway..

saw k&n for 12v in N1 ....kinda reasonable price.. :)...good luck...

by the way...k&n still among the best...heheheh

*lari lari lari...

djdexter

Jun 27, 2005
Bangi
mOnsTaH!!

hey GuyS!
wAssUp! fRen.. i gOt hOtstUff (priority to SAGA owner)-
HKS SUPER DRAGGER (originaly from supra)
with 3inch stainless steel piping (from tank)
From iswara sedan chasis.
Very suit for 4G63 VR4/evo @ TD05H turbo engine
Need urgent sale! RM480 neg.
Call for best price!
8.00pm onwards(Bandar Baru Bangi)

012-6055516 (dex)

Last edited:

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hey Cipan!!
Thanks bro :) ...called N1....they say i need to get an adaptor from accesories shop....what adaptor?? :confused: the filter itself is 210....they dont sell the adaptor :cool: ...cause i know drop in no more in the market...so have to settle for open pod....tsk tsk tsk...

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
darahhitam said:
Paging for MITON.

Can you ask around your mates about the susp. shop in senawang? Is it really that good and HOW LONG will the feel last?
Anyone you know uses the combo? Thank you in advance man.

Have my doubts...still.
This i really dunno ler friend. got hear about his workmanship lah but then, havent really experience it. For us track junkies with a sensitive butt, maybe not enough to satisfy us but for normal applications should be ok lor.

sorry cant help you. even me myself decide to buy coilovers to install my car. revalving the fella now with 7KG hard spec. ;)

jimmylkj

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi guys ... got ques here ... if someone selling GAB abs front pair for RM 365 rear pair for RM 245 ... ? izit worth ? and also hows GAB abs !? with ori spring !? ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a wira 1.5GLA. bought it in 2001. But now the engine noise is louder. Anyone knows how to reduce the engine noise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience