Proton Saga / Iswara

damnmachine

Known Member
Sep 28, 2004
seremban
Visit site
guys...my car placed 3rd for the 1500cc category...kinda ok with my minor mod...cannot compare to o'bit or ajie motor as they have full modified and lightened the car body...for my 'on the road' car it such a good place but there not so much car that compete in the competition...i'm having fun last night...thanx hatta and copa for supporting me...:)

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
nice rims Nizer...is it 7 teens?...heheh.

congrats to you damnmachine....not bad for a daily driven car....

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
damnmachine said:
guys...my car placed 3rd for the 1500cc category...kinda ok with my minor mod...cannot compare to o'bit or ajie motor as they have full modified and lightened the car body...for my 'on the road' car it such a good place but there not so much car that compete in the competition...i'm having fun last night...thanx hatta and copa for supporting me...:)
i was planning to go to seremban, at ur place..but then, in the afternoon i hav sumthing important and need to setel that thing first..but when those things finished, it almost evening....

damnmachine

Known Member
Sep 28, 2004
seremban
Visit site
jcn9690 said:
i was planning to go to seremban, at ur place..but then, in the afternoon i hav sumthing important and need to setel that thing first..but when those things finished, it almost evening....
it's ok bro...try ur luck at jempol sometimes...gimme a call if u at cyber area...maybe we can have a drink :)

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
hi there, i hav a couz who drives a saga SE(the new 1 la)...

he wanna inquire..wad can he mod for his car...engine dat is...

but he does not wanna transplant..he is running on 1.3L carb..

any advices sifu..?tq in advance

Last edited:

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
compared to NA n supercharging the engine...
wad will b the best..?cost wise....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Chooz,

Nice meeting and doin' business with ya.
Was expecting the 4G61 monster to arrive but the EJ-DE appeared instead.:D

Cheers mate!

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
CAr Mod Guidance

Hi sifus of Proton Mod!! I need some guidance here is modding my iswara 1.3 a/b. I recently change my exhaust pipe( muffler & bigger piping) I'm planning to change my extractor too prob end of the month. Everything else is stock parts....just need to know how else or what else i can do....Any good disc brake suitable for my car ar?? planning to change front & rear too. please advice....thanks in advance bro...

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
NSkyline said:
Hi sifus of Proton Mod!! I need some guidance here is modding my iswara 1.3 a/b. I recently change my exhaust pipe( muffler & bigger piping) I'm planning to change my extractor too prob end of the month. Everything else is stock parts....just need to know how else or what else i can do....Any good disc brake suitable for my car ar?? planning to change front & rear too. please advice....thanks in advance bro...
change to Power zone extractor
change to WEBER carburetor
change to smaller rim..prefer 14inches rims..
disc brake=can take from mirage or vr4(single pots)

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
Chooz,

Nice meeting and doin' business with ya.
Was expecting the 4G61 monster to arrive but the EJ-DE appeared instead.:D

Cheers mate!
darahhitam plannig to turbo change his ride.....beware kawan kawan..:D

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
back to (nearly) stock

Jcn, hahahaha, YEAH RIGHT.

I'm changing back to stock suspension for comfort with SLIGHT performance la, putting back the adjustables/stiff-twisty-setup to the shelves, maybe until Dec05. Hohohohh... there's a reason behind it though...heheheh..

how can i swap a turbo engine inside when the susp.'s been downgraded? :p

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
jcn9690 said:
change to Power zone extractor
change to WEBER carburetor
change to smaller rim..prefer 14inches rims..
disc brake=can take from mirage or vr4(single pots)
Hi Bro(jcn9690),
Thanks for the info..but one other question...what is the difference between weber carb & stock carb....i read some info on it but din quite understand....where can i get this carb? do i need to install k&n airfilter with this carb? load of people are saying so many different things....thanks again bro...

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
NSkyline said:
Hi Bro(jcn9690),
Thanks for the info..but one other question...what is the difference between weber carb & stock carb....i read some info on it but din quite understand....where can i get this carb? do i need to install k&n airfilter with this carb? load of people are saying so many different things....thanks again bro...

ok...on ur left is WEBER...while on ur right is STANDARD CARBURATOR..can u see the differents???

*ihsan dari cipan_supercas

Last edited:

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
thanks JCN,
but where can i get this weber thingy? How much would it come up to with installation? and waht sort of air filter it uses? sorry to bother you so much bro...newbie in car mod...i read from some other forums, it say weber is good but FC sure increase too...izzit?? Logically i think so...

kkb

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
hey jcn bro,

im a newbie too..
-how do u change carb > injectors??how much??
-wats the diff between open air pods & injectors??

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
khoyos said:
just want to share with u all, some minor facelift to my wagon...
Khoyos/Joe,
Can't really see la, too dark. Is that the infamous supertouring lip?

Nice....

any other photos? maybe a full-stretch photo of your stretched wagon? Heheheh..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen will be continuing their contention in the Nurburgring 24 Hours Endurance Race with an all-new platform, a 440hp, 540Nm Golf, dubbed the Golf24. The newly developed all-out racer is powered by the 2.5-liter turbocharged five-cylinder lump borrowed from sister company’s Audi TT-RS and RS3 models.

A little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience