[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

aquila

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
SA
:shades_smile: thank u thank u. but i recieved this.. need to put my 'naga' pic again ar?[ Account Pending Approval
Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum.]
You will need to email here and notify them on [email protected]. Might need to wait a short while (not that long) for reply.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
There are few putras on the putra forum being put on sale. Log on and register to Putra Collective - Login and then send an email to [email protected] for comfirmation. Btw, are you the same guy who also deals with drex and khguan? :shades_smile:
erm, already registered and waiting for approval...need to send them email again?

drex and guan are my partners...hehehe......

ME-AM

Apr 6, 2006
hey, i'm a newbie to Putra club, juz bought my Putra last week, registered myself in the club last week but still unable to log in???? it says pending approval frm other members???? how come?

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
yay... welcome welcome everyone enjoy yourselves in PC.
we got futsal & fortnight weekly TT & even online Mabuk session if you hadn't got enough of "Pull Tea" hahahaa

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
[ Account Pending Approval
Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum.]
Attention to all new members

PLEASE SEND YOUR
1. CAR PICTURE
2. REG NUMBER
3. FULL NAME
4. NICKNAME

TO : [email protected] TO GET APPROVAL FROM ADMIN

TQ

Last edited:

flat_tyre

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
hi guys, just curious, why did proton stop producing putra? i heard that putra have a lot of problems like computer box, bearing and gearbox (both auto and manual...)...

im a big fan of putra, but hearing this makes me affraid to buy one...

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
hi guys, just curious, why did proton stop producing putra? i heard that putra have a lot of problems like computer box, bearing and gearbox (both auto and manual...)...

Neh.. dont really have probelm with my putra when im having it..

It stops producing putra cos its a limited Collection...
waka waka...

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site

waka waka...

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006

waka waka...
yupz no problem lor...

GUYS TONITE FUTSAL
USJ U-ONE SPORT CENTRE USJ
10pm to 12pm

hope can make it tonite.. :shades_smile:
c ya..

Jun 25, 2007
hi all, i saw 1 putra last nite, dono its putra alliance member or not (i think yes la).. plate no PUTRA 126, subaru blue, subaru spoiler, black colour hood.. at Sentul, ngam ngam opposite the LRT Sentul the last one.. i want to give double highlight last night (like angkat tangan and waiving to ur fren, ).. but the prob is, i drove kancil.. :regular_smile:

aquila

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
SA

waka waka...

Since the 97, I did not have any problem with my car. It's only the sixth year the window motor gave way and the other wear and tear parts. Probably a discreet case of those faulty items?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few months ago Ferrari got into trouble with the world when allegations surfaced suggesting that the barcode in its logo was subliminal advertising for Marlboro cigarettes; the scuderia's title sponsor.

Ferrari moved quickly to strongly deny the reports but the damage was done and Ferrari had to agree to remove the barcode. Now Ferrari has unveiled a new logo for all its team's attire and car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience