[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
putra 07?

wow bro...
you really mean oni now coming out of factory after 10 years of production?
better be real. This is the freakiest news I've heard. Which factory now it is in?
model 97?

Hi, to all PUTRA owner..
My new Putra '07 will coming out soon maybe in 2,3 mth. Still in the factory.. The problem is i don't know what's the real condition(engine) cause the car has done only
700km and not running since 10years ago. To all TAIKO here please give me some advise on what to be done..? Thanks

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
wow bro...
you really mean oni now coming out of factory after 10 years of production?
better be real. This is the freakiest news I've heard. Which factory now it is in?
model 97?
Bro, this no joke.. This real. Just one last special unit... Latest last PUTRA at last will be on the road after waited for 2 and 1/2 years. Different from current PUTRA seen on the road. I just want an advise on the engine cause 10 years not running. Sorry if posting in the wrong thread..... Thanks

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
it is black in color? warranty how long by Proton ? itot they sold off all the putra in 2004 ..wow u r lucky lol ..btw ..they are giving out as standard bumper or SE bumper ?

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
dunno la maybe still got few left for display purposes & collect spiderwebs.
anyway... think should lubricate the vehicle as necessary after those long & lonely years of sitting in the factory