[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

THE DEViL's RULES

Mar 4, 2006
hi guys !
im andrew here a new member for putra collective..
i would like to ask how to login to the website coz i got no password yet..
i've been registered on the last TT..
plz show me.. thx..

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
kenchao10 said:
Dear all,

Need assistence to find out the best performence for the exhaust piping set up for Putra Original Engine. Coz current setting for my car is 2.2 piping which my power performence have greatly fall down. Please assist, thank you for your advise
for the piping 2 inch is more than enuff for a stock standard 4g93p... if u have modded stuff like HI CAMS... den will be suitable for 2.2-2.3" of piping size...

kenchao10

Nov 5, 2004
Thaks for the advise rhys86, but which flow will you advise? Straight flow or follow the original piping ? By the way if I would like to join in as putra collective member, what's the procedure? Thank you.

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
ok... u can join us at putra.proboards54.com... register an account for the forum.. then come out for TT... and get an official form from the committee members... and get urself officially registered...

if u wanna play performance u can try the 4-2-1 R3 extractor.. which gives the low end RPM a bit more pickup... or 4-1 extractor for mid to high end pickup increase...

so u might wan

4-2-1 + 2"piping + a bullet(for a bit more silence)/no bullet(bising abit) + N1 muffler style(for performance)/ suitable muffler for 2" inlet....

tamz18

Aug 21, 2006
y start every fri tt on le?? last time also not tat energetic...

now... >.<

haha..

by the way, i cant log in proboards.. help plz,,,!@!!@@#

Putra3

Jan 26, 2005
Subang
tamz18 said:
y start every fri tt on le?? last time also not tat energetic...

now... >.<

haha..

by the way, i cant log in proboards.. help plz,,,!@!!@@#
reformat you pc lo...
like andrew did..:regular_smile:

tamz18

Aug 21, 2006
if so easy to format.. i will format la..
im using macintosh la..

no need format wan..
2pac koko make my name gone visible...
n i become a guest.... >.< sob sob...

kenchao10

Nov 5, 2004
rhys86 said:
ok... u can join us at putra.proboards54.com... register an account for the forum.. then come out for TT... and get an official form from the committee members... and get urself officially registered...

if u wanna play performance u can try the 4-2-1 R3 extractor.. which gives the low end RPM a bit more pickup... or 4-1 extractor for mid to high end pickup increase...

so u might wan

4-2-1 + 2"piping + a bullet(for a bit more silence)/no bullet(bising abit) + N1 muffler style(for performance)/ suitable muffler for 2" inlet....
Thank for the advise, i have register under putra.proboards as ken, kindly apporve my account. Would like to join in u guys for TT.

I have a question for all wira sifus here.

I am deciding between buying a wira 1.8 Sohc or Dohc but cant make up my mind.

What can be upgraded for both the Sohc and Dohc and what are the final hp that I can expect?

I dont wanna swap teh engines but try to push the engines to the highest it can go...

Thanks in advance.