Proton Inspira Power Mod

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yup, tiny tiny. Some say they use to cut track time by 0.5 sec.....lol
Now i know why race car & race bike is always shining clean..0.5 sec on the track is huge.
For rally, no need shining as they got AWD to compensate for the additional layer of dirtwork.

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
In lancer forum, got people suggested use 2.4 throttle body, ecu remap, full exhaust, filter, light weight rim can hit 8sec. If this is true not bad I would say.

Reactions: sanekit

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
In lancer forum, got people suggested use 2.4 throttle body, ecu remap, full exhaust, filter, light weight rim can hit 8sec. If this is true not bad I would say.
Possible since it's a manual car, depending on how good the remap is, probably also need to drink 97 so the remap can be more aggressive.

punkingcj

Aug 29, 2018
of coz your torque and power will move. how much different is depending on the porting. this is when u'll need cams and adjustable cam pulleys. :driver:
Whoa. Sounds deep... Did you mean the need to upgrade cams and adjustable cam pulleys?

punkingcj

Aug 29, 2018
Any recommendations for reliable workshops? Especially those who don't mind giving in-depth explanation..

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Whoa. Sounds deep... Did you mean the need to upgrade cams and adjustable cam pulleys?
depends on how big your porting is bro. just a reference tho, my car is 4g93 single cam (auto). i did larger valve mod with slight porting at the valve pocket and also larger tb with a better flowing extractor and exhaust system. my powerband shifted from making peak power at 5k rpm with 4k rpm peak torque to 6200 rpm peak power and 5.5k rpm peak torque. since my car is single cam, i just get adjustable cam pulley and shift the powerband slightly lower. not much but i managed to get it to 6k rpm peak power with 4700rpm peak torque.

so it all depends on how the mods is done and whether it is necessary or not to add/replace parts. hence i suggested you start with full exhaust system and drop in filter first. if still got budget and gatal-gatal for more power, proceed with the head mods. :driver:

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
After remap will I be able to reach 210km/h at least? Sometimes need the extra top end power to fend off those 2.4L big cars from behind.
done the remap. Not yet test for top speed. but improve throttle respond and pick up. that more important to me than top speed.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.i would like to give a big applause to titan for what they have achieve.the suspension so far for me is very impressive.not too low,n the ride height for my car is totally the same.Although the spring is a bit hard but it's ok for me cuz i've transplant another engine and the engine need a new support from the absorber.maybe in the future i need to tune it again.overall for me it's worth every cent i've paid even though the price is a bit high.it's better than getting a cheap one n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience