Putra been titaned

p_EVO3

Mar 21, 2004
hey guys.i would like to give a big applause to titan for what they have achieve.the suspension so far for me is very impressive.not too low,n the ride height for my car is totally the same.Although the spring is a bit hard but it's ok for me cuz i've transplant another engine and the engine need a new support from the absorber.maybe in the future i need to tune it again.overall for me it's worth every cent i've paid even though the price is a bit high.it's better than getting a cheap one n than u suffer a lot by changing to a new suspension.thank u again.hopefully titan will improve in the future.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Aug 11 2004, 01:54 AM
his nick says it :)
woopss..silly me..

hey stan, r there any titaned satria evo/vr4?

p_EVO3

Mar 21, 2004
hey there S1997.what car n engine r u using?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by S1997+Aug 11 2004, 11:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S1997 @ Aug 11 2004, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga@Aug 11 2004, 01:54 AM
his nick says it :)
woopss..silly me..

hey stan, r there any titaned satria evo/vr4? [/b][/quote]
plenty

lost count !

there was even a Satria with Evo and 4wd system!
woahhh!

and he had HKS HiperMax, took it out for TiTANs!
wahliaw :P

Tom was there to take a pic somemore, hahaaha

here's it:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all... just out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask (recommendations) and know which of the car mod shops in Bandar Sunway are better at modifying K-Cars... I drive a Kelisa and am planning on changing the air filter, piping, and the muffler... I'd also like to know (opinions/estimations) how much I'm looking at "coughing up" to modify these parts of my car... but basically I'm not sure on which shop to visit and that would also perform good modifying job on my car... thanks in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience