Pros pls help.

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The accesory shop boss offered me this.

4 chanel amp (japan brand) + a connector thingy to my player+ wiring and work wages.

Total of 540. Worth it?

LazyCrazy

8,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2009
PJ
www.youtube.com
I think would be good if u can provide details such as

-what brand and what model? just say japanese brand is not enough since there is a lot in the market....also bear in mind to check is it genuine and original product
- wiring, what type of wire (the brand, size), power cable and grounding
- the amp usage - to power up just speakers/component/woofer/both?

The price might be good deal if it really suits your need and might be the other way round.

also just an advice, not just focus on the best deals, but also focus on the amp spec does it suits your expectations, the usage ( either to power up component/woofer). The price quoted my assumption which include wiring and installation might probably just an entry level amp. (just my assumption from my piece of experience!!)

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
540 including wiring for sure not made in japan one la....

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Went to another shop... The tauke adviced me to take a 2chanel amp instead of 4 because i wasn't planning to install a pre-amp.

So, i installed a 2chanel amp. 'Trans' brand (japanese brand but dun think its made in japan coz only cost 100+) and another two 6.5'' mid bass, same brand. Everything including wiring and work wages 450. Very satisfied. Now can blast very loud d. xD Will change my player and add a sub after this if i have the chance.

Thanks for your advice anyways. =)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

One of my friends car was stolen early this morning at SS2 housing area, the plate number is BGE 2800, it is a Perodua Kancil stock standard and the colour was stock Perdua Gold.

[FONT=Times New...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience