Proper Drift group

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
i will bring my cutey monster out after the windscreen plastering hehehe. kinda sad when heavy rain you drift got water dripping in like kampung house hehehe

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Hie...Hie...Hie.....

How's evrybody....... :D

donut - u talk like a senior, i respect u...after all this sniper shoot out, u all take it easily...

Maybe there is an confusion or miatake happen somewhere, time goes by and ppl do change u know...not evryone is born perfect as we all know...get this thing out and all happy drifting....

cheers'

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
i born not perfect also lah , my kuku bent wan lah why ah?? shit man this is bad!!!

WinDz

Mar 29, 2004
drifting groups soundz cool. ^.^ izzit only for those who own a FR car? :unsure:
im using a FF and intrested in learning drift leh ... can join ah? :P

iskymeow

Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
let's all be friends.
this is a 'belanja' voucher to 1 (One) Donut in RBS13.
uhm btw, shall we get back to the topic of Unity? <_<

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
yeah yeah sure..
why lah eat me... you eat me then i no more liao then cannot donut donut liao hehehe.

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Hie...

Ok guys, enuff have been said about all others that got nuthing to do with ''Proper Drift Group''...

Lets get back to the discussion, as all are saying and giving ideas...................... :D

Is there anymore ideas in contribiting the sports.........? ;) I have a few in mind as well, need to sit and discuss further i guess..... :D

Adian - is there other ways or is there anything in mind for future developing the sport....?

cheers'

midship

Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
what i have in mind is to locate a place of about 300m by 300m with ideal surface for drifting.

once i have this i will bring in D1 All stars for an event. I have already talked to some of them and they are willing to come to kl to show us what its all about.

should any of you have any ideas, please go to my topic to reply

adian

Nov 22, 2003
www.the-yeins.com
Guys...

The reason I started this discussion is because I would like to see Drifting develop further in our country, but unfortunately I am really too busy to organise this, and am hoping that with all that we have discussed here, someone can do something about it.

Zee? MK??

/adian

MK84

www.mk84.com
As far as drift events go, Zee already has something planned for sometime next week, waiting for the go ahead.

As for myself if all goes well the Sepang Drift Day will happen sometime end of this month. We'll see how it goes from there.

ZeE

www.drift.com.my
I can help by suporting website like drift.com.my. Will also help out on which event possible.

We need to form a proper group of organizers to offer drift events yearly. Be it
Malaysia D1, Drift Session, and so on.

Well the About the Xtreme park gokar drift session coming friday. I'll get the confirmation today from hypertune. and hopefully its a green light. As their main concern is safety of the drifters/spectators and their gokart track. It sure aint easy to find a place to drift in.. specially gokart track. .sad

SSO is a great event, and i hope to see it running next year too. Keep up the good work Adian.

Waja1.6X

Oct 4, 2004
Seriously....Y THE HELL ARE U ALL LOCATED AT KL LAH~~!!!! is hard to find drifting kaki in jb la.....anyway....if this idea comes to a success...maybe we can start a branch at JB la....but JB dun have many proper place to drift la....susah sial~~anyway...this disscusion should go on further....and DonuT...maybe they call u senior is becos of ur CAR la....hehehe :D no offends la....just j/k around :P

adian

Nov 22, 2003
www.the-yeins.com
Great so from last week's Sunway event and the Drift.com.my site, looks like Zee and MK have got it in the bag! Do keep it up guys.

For the rest of us, do realise that at some point as all this grows and grows that these guys are going to need our support and help too. They won't be able to do it alone.

/adian

uras

yea adian ... agree with u ... was hoping u could join us for the drift session last weekend ... heard you've got some function to attend .. anyway,there should be more coming up so don't miss those ... anyway,we do require assistance will approach ya or djan cos i think u all managed it very well during the SS0.... thanks in advance ...

Hi bros...have any of you modded side mirrors into your cars before?

Maybe take from a newer model or another car make and plonk onto your car?

Where can this be done?