Known Member
Nov 18, 2003

Gunner93

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Puchong
www.gunner93.multiply.com
Tony,

Good project. Full support here! Bring her back sexy and sleek as she was suppose to be. BTW, anybody interested to buy a 300Z selling now for RM50k.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Tony,

A very challenging project you've got there !. Keep the updates coming.

Please reply my PM to you, thanks.

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hi guys,

nice to see all support u guys given. Soon, will post some photos soon. The body work is completed!!

PAUL_CJ

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
PUCHONG
congratulation bro, u have find a right workshop to make body restore. they make n replace floor board well. thumbs up for da workshop. not many workshop keen to put alot effort in olskool.

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hi guys,

Glad to see such great support from you all.
Just got a call from my frens saying tht most of my exterior parts including the rims and all necessary spoilers arrived.

The only thing tht i'm still figuring out here is the drivetrain and the engine.
I have 2 spare L-Engine with me now, 1 os 24 and another 26. All the parts are worn out and need total rebuild.

My second option is to totally forget abotu the stock engine, and dump in a RB25 N/A engine from the skyline 32. Will fit the RB26 6 throttle kit to the RB25 with open pot type, igintion and fuel control by Fcon perhaps...tht should do just fine...

anyway, will update real soon...cheers!!

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
cmng,
I second that...but then, it's all about what tony wants...if it's for classic value...then he should stick with the originals...but IMHO, screw the classic value! Get a monster engine in and get it prepped to kick some ass! Hahaha!

Dat'll learn 'em some! And then how!

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Just found this thread... What a dream job!! A ground-up resto.

Will be nicer if you can share the expenses as thing progressed - but i totally understand if you rather keep it to yourself. Either way, this is one tough & challenging project you are up into. So, good luck & you must be enjoying yourself rite now, since most of the hardest work already tackled - bodywork anyway..

Hopefully the red 280z that midship is selling will still be available nex 4-5 years..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm currently doing valve cover polishing. it's not done yet, but Im documenting it on http://www.tzywen.com. Great diy for show cars! enjoy =D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience