Project "Kermit"

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
not to forget some bolt on DuelL AG kits and over-size brakes to complete the look :D

btw, footlooops u wont need to blacked out bro, u just need some CF replacements :D

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
not to forget some bolt on DuelL AG kits and over-size brakes to complete the look :D

btw, footlooops u wont need to blacked out bro, u just need some CF replacements :D
Already stuck on the JCW aero kit ler... but the DuelL AG kits are really nice! Very Porsche GT3! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Izso, teo1957, frootloops... I dropped you a PM. :listen:

k_vin85

Sep 18, 2006
Bro, how did you black out the chromes?? Usually the paint doesnt stick on chromes too long.

Mr.JY

Known Member
May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
DC, mind sharing the details where you powder coated the rims? Reply here or PM. Either way works. Thanks :biggrin:

You mentioned it's around RM500/rim?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
The head lights have been fitted back in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper.

Check out the carbon surrounds!

The tail lights have had the chrome blacked out too!

Here's a cute accessory. My Go-Badge arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button.

The door handles have been blacked out. Then fitted the carbon fiber cover over it. Looks pretty good I must say.

Cooper S badge has been blacked out too.

So close to completion...

More here...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Bro's

Need some infor regarding port polish for aEterna v6 engine for my bro...I'm not very sure in this matter so seeking some advise from u guyz...Can it be done to tis engine as i never heard bout porting for 6a12 tt engine.Wats the advantage n disadvantage if there is any!!Plz share the experiance with me thankz:confused::listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience