Project "Kermit"

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That's some awesome green. Did they did the proper basecoat--> top coat--> Clear?

Can I ask how much you did the green for? Been dying to respray my car

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No war! It won't be like a super quick car laaaaa...

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Thanks man. Nothing too extreme ler. :burnout:
As for the decals, since Tom is calling it a 'Lambomhini', maybe this...? Hahahahaha!
Overall it looks really great and eye catching. I think best just remain the decals of the
Cooper S on the body will do. It looks good enough.

Putting the Superleggera wording on it, might end up in pimp my ride section :rofl:

Anyway, really nice mods on the mini cooper bro. Really like it. :top:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Supra : I think DC means to use the Superleggera font only and use "Cooper S" there. Not use the Superleggera words literally!

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
not to forget some bolt on DuelL AG kits and over-size brakes to complete the look :D

btw, footlooops u wont need to blacked out bro, u just need some CF replacements :D

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
not to forget some bolt on DuelL AG kits and over-size brakes to complete the look :D

btw, footlooops u wont need to blacked out bro, u just need some CF replacements :D
Already stuck on the JCW aero kit ler... but the DuelL AG kits are really nice! Very Porsche GT3! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Izso, teo1957, frootloops... I dropped you a PM. :listen:

k_vin85

Sep 18, 2006
Bro, how did you black out the chromes?? Usually the paint doesnt stick on chromes too long.

Mr.JY

Known Member
May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
DC, mind sharing the details where you powder coated the rims? Reply here or PM. Either way works. Thanks :biggrin:

You mentioned it's around RM500/rim?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
The head lights have been fitted back in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper.

Check out the carbon surrounds!

The tail lights have had the chrome blacked out too!

Here's a cute accessory. My Go-Badge arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button.

The door handles have been blacked out. Then fitted the carbon fiber cover over it. Looks pretty good I must say.

Cooper S badge has been blacked out too.

So close to completion...

More here...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
love the headlights, very well done and applies to all your other blacked out parts too. very soon, the MINI RS will join in the Joey mod fun. not decided on the fronts yet, but if not. the tailights for sure.

now the little kermit need eyes

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
The head lights have been fitted back in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper.

Check out the carbon surrounds!

The tail lights have had the chrome blacked out too!

Here's a cute accessory. My Go-Badge arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button.

The door handles have been blacked out. Then fitted the carbon fiber cover over it. Looks pretty good I must say.

Cooper S badge has been blacked out too.

So close to completion...

More here...
Hei bro what color is that ? What green color is that ?
Thanks

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
love the headlights, very well done and applies to all your other blacked out parts too. very soon, the MINI RS will join in the Joey mod fun. not decided on the fronts yet, but if not. the tailights for sure.

now the little kermit need eyes
*laughs* Will go to Remus and get that done! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

u need to buy a kermit plushie now

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

a nice song to celebrate!
Kermit plushie? *laughs*

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Hei bro what color is that ? What green color is that ?
Thanks
Lamborghini Verde Ithaca.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..
Help needed...
I have just lost my car spare key (with remote) after my car window broken... What can I do now to prevent my car from stolen ? Do I need to install a new alarm system ? Is the car existing alarm can be reset?
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience