EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
What about....Copper S Leggera?:P
BTW this is a 6MT or 5AT Copper S?
What is the plan for rim?

Auwen

Apr 28, 2006
No war! It won't be like a super quick car laaaaa...

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Thanks man. Nothing too extreme ler. :burnout:
As for the decals, since Tom is calling it a 'Lambomhini', maybe this...? Hahahahaha!
I love this idea of this..."lambomhini"....:)

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
What about....Copper S Leggera?:P
BTW this is a 6MT or 5AT Copper S?
What is the plan for rim?
Yea, maybe just make Mini Cooper S in those font. *laughs*
It's a 6MT.
No plans for the rims. I just powder coated them black. Check the pics.
:biggrin:

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
Yea, maybe just make Mini Cooper S in those font. *laughs*
It's a 6MT.
No plans for the rims. I just powder coated them black. Check the pics.
:biggrin:
how much to powder coat your rims bro? more than 1k or much cheaper price?:driver:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
The Mini badges have been sprayed black! Unfortunately, because they were old, they cracked! 0_0'

I've got some spares lying around but they have the 'Carbon Fiber' look. I might sand these down and spray them black to replace the worn out ones.

The head light surround has been color coded black, including the round HID projector surround.

Usually, when Mini owners want to black out the chrome beltline (the chrome strip that runs around the car right where the windows transition into the body panels), they use a vinyl sticker method. There are kits sold out there which offers a black film that covers the stock chrome trim. The problem with this is that with frequent amount of car washes added on top of our weather situation, they might peel off. So instead, I just painted the whole beltline. =P

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That's some awesome green. Did they did the proper basecoat--> top coat--> Clear?

Can I ask how much you did the green for? Been dying to respray my car

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No war! It won't be like a super quick car laaaaa...

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Thanks man. Nothing too extreme ler. :burnout:
As for the decals, since Tom is calling it a 'Lambomhini', maybe this...? Hahahahaha!
Overall it looks really great and eye catching. I think best just remain the decals of the
Cooper S on the body will do. It looks good enough.

Putting the Superleggera wording on it, might end up in pimp my ride section :rofl:

Anyway, really nice mods on the mini cooper bro. Really like it. :top:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Supra : I think DC means to use the Superleggera font only and use "Cooper S" there. Not use the Superleggera words literally!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can someone help by tellin me, izzit Gti or Detamaso seats can put in the Kelisa? i afraid that the seats gonna cover the handbreak & block the gear even i change n make a custom "tapak" for the seats. Coz i plan change it before raya laaaa haiya so confuse.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience