Pro and Cons of Car Club

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Because you are the diapers one......lol:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Spot on, ours have Mitsu VR4, Hyundai Sonata, Chery SUV, Proton Persona, Toyota Vios, Perodua Myvi, Nissan Sylphy, Toyota Innova and so on....

Ours also tok kok sing song, but we do share our technical knowledge, or whatever we have or know...:driver:
I thought got E90 also...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
More [censored] heh heh
Kajang, kajang......hahahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I thought got E90 also...
That one in the "so on", don't want to name, if not degrade him into the list......hahahahhahaha:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Car clubs?
for what, discounts? you can get cheaper price elsewhere than the supposedly discount member price offered by the club member. somemore need to pay membership fee to get a puny discount. hahaha
Well, not entirely bad la. I didn't really "join" the Sylphy club, just joined their FB page. I got my hands on the complete repair manual for my car which I wouldn't have normally gotten access to. And lots of good deals for stuff for my car too. I don't see a point in joining membership though, that part you're right. These days membership doesn't mean anything unless you're a member of the Blue jackets, that's something else.

hahaha..if say izso group like that here for sure kena tembak already..:vroam:
Won't tembak la. Our group has this tradition of burning down houses je. Nothing much :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Won't tembak la. Our group has this tradition of burning down houses je. Nothing much :biggrin:
Yup, you can choose what we burn with, matches, lighter, fireworks, petrol, etc. etc......hahahahahahahhahhaa:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, you can choose what we burn with, matches, lighter, fireworks, petrol, etc. etc......hahahahahahahhahhaa:rofl::rofl:
Mix so many things to burn and it makes it a blackflame :rofl:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
hahahah..i dont have any house la..tumpang someone else house for now..please dont burn anything..later will contribute to our hazy weather somemore..:smokin::smokin::smokin:but if can burn with magnifying glass more thrill wooo..hahahah..

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Car clubs? Here's my take

Joined a certain car club that's associated with my car (saga blm). Initial part was very friendly etc etc

But as time grew, you'll notice that there's many many little puaks here and there. And that too, I haven't touched on the topic of another supposedly "official" club that's sanctioned by proton. That "official" club got yearly member renewal, and members are sorted by areas, wtf.

Over time, I gotten fed up and just mix and mingle with some closer friends. Casual yamcha every Friday, tcss etc la. But no politics, and mild racun :rofl:

ZTH also got TT? I want kepoh come can ah? :p

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

They say its TT la, but its in actual fact a sausage party. :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Car clubs? Here's my take

Joined a certain car club that's associated with my car (saga blm). Initial part was very friendly etc etc

But as time grew, you'll notice that there's many many little puaks here and there. And that too, I haven't touched on the topic of another supposedly "official" club that's sanctioned by proton. That "official" club got yearly member renewal, and members are sorted by areas, wtf.

Over time, I gotten fed up and just mix and mingle with some closer friends. Casual yamcha every Friday, tcss etc la. But no politics, and mild racun :rofl:

Jomz. TKSS one, or zhapalang one is the best. Because we are united with car enthusiasm.

They say its TT la, but its in actual fact a sausage party. :rofl:
Dude, when can I meet you? I wanna learn a few sarcasm tricks from you.
And see your snail boat.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Dude, when can I meet you? I wanna learn a few sarcasm tricks from you.
And see your snail boat.
Sausage party I sure won't come one. You bring some fresh abalone and I'll show up.
Fresh means above 18 years of age -- that's when its ripe for the pickings. And below 25 years of age, cause beyond that its too chewy, and no longer juicy enough.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Sausage party I sure won't come one. You bring some fresh abalone and I'll show up.
Fresh means above 18 years of age -- that's when its ripe for the pickings. And below 25 years of age, cause beyond that its too chewy, and no longer juicy enough.
When people call it sausage party, I wonder if its because they like eating sausages.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black Wira, recently put on a Promote I front bumper. I removed the old sideskirts (ala GTi design) cos i had to take out my front fenders, and now without sideskirts my car looks kinda weird.

Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

If any members have pictures of the sideskirts, that would be even better! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience