Price survey

pablo_murdoc

Mar 10, 2014
Hello . I like to ask what is the price range for do allingment for my 1.3 wira n for installing brake disc front n rear .. please sum1 could share info do to i,m a newbie .. thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hello . I like to ask what is the price range for do allingment for my 1.3 wira n for installing brake disc front n rear .. please sum1 could share info do to i,m a newbie .. thanks

Alignment is between RM 20 to 35 depending front only or rear also.

Change disc, Mod bigger disc or what?

pablo_murdoc

Mar 10, 2014
Alignment is between RM 20 to 35 depending front only or rear also.

Change disc, Mod bigger disc or what?
I think i want too use other than stock 1.3 disc brake , any suggestion bro ?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think i want too use other than stock 1.3 disc brake , any suggestion bro ?

If you have not mod your engine for power not need go extreme on the brakes mod.
1.3 wira should be on disc/drum combination, right?
Get a set of 1.6 wira front ventilated disc and caliper including the bigger vacuum servo, and a good set of brake pads. Rear I will leave it be. Sorry, Price I don't know....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh! one more thing. When I said good set of brake pads does not mean race or track pads. Something that works with daily drive temperature. I recommend Trestor Blue advantage pads but to me have a lot of dust but bro. stupidcar also using say for him less dust then his original pads...:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
1.3 rotors are solid rotors. Just swapping to 1.5 (vented) already makes a difference, not sure about calipers though. If you want to try the 1.5 calipers, I have a set. Let me know, will let go cheap :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
1.3 rotors are solid rotors. Just swapping to 1.5 (vented) already makes a difference, not sure about calipers though. If you want to try the 1.5 calipers, I have a set. Let me know, will let go cheap :biggrin:
Vented will be thicker, can fit it?
I only transfer bigger vacuum servo from my Mitsu to my Wira before. Plug and play only.

pablo_murdoc

Mar 10, 2014
Hehe .. all the part name u mention i never heard before bro , seems i have to know the parts name 1st to understand more rite

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear fellow forumers...

I was just wondering, what is the list of stuff included if we buy a full overhaul kit? Pistons, rings and what else?

the reason I ask this is because some time when my car is due for overhaul, I can "rojak" some parts. I can mix and match used performance parts from chop shop and I can buy the wear and tear stuff new from dealer.

For example, my engine is 4AFE. Maybe can rojak 4AGZE crankshaft and conrods. Then buy separately new pistons and rings...

You...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience