Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No choice laa bro Renesis actually can be corrected but Im too lazy to drill the rivet lol....to some collectors, defect car inside sealed cards are more valuable than normal cars

I dont know much bout american muscle but if not mistaken its regarding the front hood and bumper something like that
The error cards you mean. But they must be unopened to have value.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No choice laa bro Renesis actually can be corrected but Im too lazy to drill the rivet lol....to some collectors, defect car inside sealed cards are more valuable than normal cars

I dont know much bout american muscle but if not mistaken its regarding the front hood and bumper something like that
Oh! got such thing ah! Like misprint currency note......lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh! got such thing ah! Like misprint currency note......lol:biggrin:
Same goes for those trading/gaming cards like Pokemon cards. Cards from error batches are worth more than ordinary ones. Because they are limited I guess.

Yes it must be in unopened card...loose error cars no value at all...

hahahaa yes there's such thing as misprinted or error even for a toy not only Hot Wheels but other toys too like Lego....
I once bought a Gundam model kit and one of the plastic plates got defect in molding. Instead of feeling special, I feel stupid because it left a large hole on the back of my Gundam's arm. :banghead:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Im not a fan of error card collector coz feels like buying cacat stuff hahahaha

btw, just got the GB twin Ecto yesterday

DSC_1140.jpg

$TH Gold Acura NSX

DSC_1145.jpg

:burnout:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Depends what kind of error. If misprinted livery maybe is okay.

How did you get that super treasure hunt NSX?
Got it from my runner last month when it was unreleased yet...not it already released in the market so u can get it at peg now...to find STH NSX need to open at least 5 new box maybe can get 1....maybe...

If cant wait, have to pay premium price lah bro to get it without hassle & frustration :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Got it from my runner last month when it was unreleased yet...not it already released in the market so u can get it at peg now...to find STH NSX need to open at least 5 new box maybe can get 1....maybe...

If cant wait, have to pay premium price lah bro to get it without hassle & frustration :biggrin:
Your runner must have had some good connections in the factory.

How much does one of these cost if pay premium price? RM50?

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Your runner must have had some good connections in the factory.

How much does one of these cost if pay premium price? RM50?
Yeah I believe they have the factory network that can bring out unreleased item....usually loose $TH cars cost bout RM30-40 but carded $TH more expensive around RM50-60....there's 1 time I bought the carded $TH Mystery Machine for RM100 due to unreleased yet at that time and very high demand :stupid: I regret that decision huhuh

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah I believe they have the factory network that can bring out unreleased item....usually loose $TH cars cost bout RM30-40 but carded $TH more expensive around RM50-60....there's 1 time I bought the carded $TH Mystery Machine for RM100 due to unreleased yet at that time and very high demand :stupid: I regret that decision huhuh

Because the price of $TH Mystery Machine now dropped? Indeed very expensive for that.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Aiyah! your wira model on your full size NSX leh......hhahahhahahah:rofl:
NSX is a far far away dream. Lately there is a used NSX manual for sale at mudah. RM300k... How to buy this kind of car. Previously those NSX for sale here also cost RM200k for auto. Full cash in that amount. :banghead:

If Impreza I believe possible lah.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

haloo guys,i got vios with bolt on turbo n its very good in respons but very low in topspeed... can any sifuu out there solve my problem or teach me how to setting my car so it will quick respons n d same time very good in topspeed... tq :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience