Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaa.. like me i prefer to have a convertable satria neo.. hahaha... i think it looks cool... or a Putra Neo.. hahahaa...
Actually, u can try to apply for Graphic Designer job for Proton if you are interested in this line. If you think you still need to improve more, maybe just go for some additional night classes or somewhere to learn where u can at least get a cert. If you are doing something you have interest in, u will definitely do better and at the same time enjoying the job :wink:

My fren's fren is one of the designer in Proton and adi driving a Mini Cooper S from what I heard.. :rolleyes:

[H] [K] [S];4197315 said:
thanks bro for the video but tonight only I'm able to watch the video since youtube was not allowed in my company. :banghead:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
haha.,. i got cert de... now applying for a job in genting.. in advertising.. maybe see how far i goes 1st then later i will see... cos this job also req graphic skills.. XD

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
SF, where you got the picture of the WiraX...the cars is from Seremban I think...

Passo, Hahaha~~the 2 car spotted at Taipan Senawang commercial area izit? :rofl::rofl:
yup2...taipan senawang...got autoshow there...just driving around....TR u went there too?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...can pass down some of your modding skills to me arr? lolz! I'm also very interested and love to mod cars on photos but unfortunately my skills are not that good and I'm not good in 3D designs...

Wow...genting. I heard the pay for designers are quite high. Got a fren's bf working there as multimedia designer. 5K for freshgraduate man...crazy income but bright future working there...if they hiring graphic designers I would consider applying too. Then work alongside with u lolz!

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Wow...can pass down some of your modding skills to me arr? lolz! I'm also very interested and love to mod cars on photos but unfortunately my skills are not that good and I'm not good in 3D designs...

Wow...genting. I heard the pay for designers are quite high. Got a fren's bf working there as multimedia designer. 5K for freshgraduate man...crazy income but bright future working there...if they hiring graphic designers I would consider applying too. Then work alongside with u lolz!
hahahaha.. sure bro.. i hope i get the job man.. hahaha..... i just finish my interview yesterday... IM HOPING FOR THE BEST.. hahahaa

P-For-Putra

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL

family member name sticker :adore:

oem spoiler mod gt wing :idea:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
thats what i call creative.. just add things no need throw old wing hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu - Sifu sekalian,

I need your guys input and opinion like what is the pros and cons of below cars.

My budget max is RM120,000 for my next purchase and I could fork out RM25,000 for down-payment. Why I've to think about purchase another car because recently my family car, a Corrolla Altis, around 3 years old got a minor accident and went for repair. Currently left a 11 years old myvi to ferry my family and I did not need to balik kampung due to MCO. The myvi cannot fit my family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience