Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaa.. like me i prefer to have a convertable satria neo.. hahaha... i think it looks cool... or a Putra Neo.. hahahaa...
Actually, u can try to apply for Graphic Designer job for Proton if you are interested in this line. If you think you still need to improve more, maybe just go for some additional night classes or somewhere to learn where u can at least get a cert. If you are doing something you have interest in, u will definitely do better and at the same time enjoying the job :wink:

My fren's fren is one of the designer in Proton and adi driving a Mini Cooper S from what I heard.. :rolleyes:

[H] [K] [S];4197315 said:
thanks bro for the video but tonight only I'm able to watch the video since youtube was not allowed in my company. :banghead:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
haha.,. i got cert de... now applying for a job in genting.. in advertising.. maybe see how far i goes 1st then later i will see... cos this job also req graphic skills.. XD

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
SF, where you got the picture of the WiraX...the cars is from Seremban I think...

Passo, Hahaha~~the 2 car spotted at Taipan Senawang commercial area izit? :rofl::rofl:
yup2...taipan senawang...got autoshow there...just driving around....TR u went there too?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...can pass down some of your modding skills to me arr? lolz! I'm also very interested and love to mod cars on photos but unfortunately my skills are not that good and I'm not good in 3D designs...

Wow...genting. I heard the pay for designers are quite high. Got a fren's bf working there as multimedia designer. 5K for freshgraduate man...crazy income but bright future working there...if they hiring graphic designers I would consider applying too. Then work alongside with u lolz!

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Wow...can pass down some of your modding skills to me arr? lolz! I'm also very interested and love to mod cars on photos but unfortunately my skills are not that good and I'm not good in 3D designs...

Wow...genting. I heard the pay for designers are quite high. Got a fren's bf working there as multimedia designer. 5K for freshgraduate man...crazy income but bright future working there...if they hiring graphic designers I would consider applying too. Then work alongside with u lolz!
hahahaha.. sure bro.. i hope i get the job man.. hahaha..... i just finish my interview yesterday... IM HOPING FOR THE BEST.. hahahaa

P-For-Putra

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL

family member name sticker :adore:

oem spoiler mod gt wing :idea:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
thats what i call creative.. just add things no need throw old wing hahaha...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
thanks bro for the video but tonight only I'm able to watch the video since youtube was not allowed in my company. :banghead:
So have you watched the video yet?!:rofl::rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hehe... he got lots of work to do to get his car looking like a track car. hahhahaa...

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
haha.. i mean his made his name a sticker and put on his car...
"same like track car sticker their name on the side window.... (AH BENG A+)

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah.. i know what u mean.. hahaha.. thats why.. i say.. he still have lots to do b4 can wanabe track car.. sofar sticker sudah ada.. lain tarak lagi.. XD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

i have a 4 channel amp. main problem is the built in fan isn't working anymore.. the amp heats up till like really hot during operation.

my idea is to DIY a fan mounted on the amp.(there's a small rectangular opening enough for air to enter or exit).

i have a 12V PC cooling fan.. i tried sourcing power from RCa cable input and then ground the other wire, but the fan not moving..

Any sifu please advice on where i can tap the power from? and of course the fan has to turn on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience