Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
The grill part, err...looks like "taik mata" to the headlights of the sky-wanabe-dana

[/URL]
hmm.. not bad lah i can say.. i mean the looks of the car.. but for sure can tell its a wanabe..

Bump:
The grill part, err...looks like "taik mata" to the headlights of the sky-wanabe-dana

[/URL]
hmm.. not bad lah i can say.. i mean the looks of the car.. but for sure can tell its a wanabe..

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
HAHAHA not even rope bro its wire la... i laugh till i cried when i saw this car...:rofl:

Bump: HAHAHA not even rope bro its wire la... i laugh till i cried when i saw this car...:rofl:

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
huhuhuhuh.....
nice piping....
got 'dawai' summore.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: huhuhuhuh.....
nice piping....
got 'dawai' summore.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
omg never imagine people like this also got in msia :rofl: maybe he is looking for perfect angle of the exhaust pipe to get best per4mance so he had to hang it ist with wire :rofl::rofl::driver: until :stupid:

Bump: omg never imagine people like this also got in msia :rofl: maybe he is looking for perfect angle of the exhaust pipe to get best per4mance so he had to hang it ist with wire :rofl::rofl::driver: until :stupid:

surfinbird

Jun 10, 2009
Maybe exhaust got loose so he have to hold it up with the string? :smile:

Bump: Maybe exhaust got loose so he have to hold it up with the string? :smile:

Bump: What is this bump

Bump: What is this bump

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
better than dragging it down the road like i did with a mini cooper a few years ago. the pipe drops exactly in front of a group of girls going home from UPM. What a shameful experience

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
haha...the experience will motivate us to be careful...:biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: haha...the experience will motivate us to be careful...:biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

USED THIS OIL FOR 2 DAY n engine start kik kok sound.opened n see conrod beearing n crank beearing all out..drive not more than 3 hour,not only me, 3 of my fren also become victim, just to share only..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience