Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
that scooby air intake will cause the wira to go even slower...hehehehe...more front down force:stupid:

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

bravo, for the owner.BLM3...coupe model
:proud:
not sure its a BLM bro...side looks different :biggrin:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
Saga blm with sealed-off behind doors? Should rename it as BJM, Boleh Jadi Macam-macam..
dude i dont think its a saga BLM Chasis....hmmmm...3 series headlight,saga BLM tail.....this 1 looks wider than Saga Blm Chasis..lower..look at passager windows...can spot the diffrent lor....somemore got old plates...WDK9151 its a year 90++ reg.....

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

more detail....
Saga BLM...

mistery Pimped car...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I pity the passengers have to climb in and out the back seat through the window each time. :biggrin:

rydell

Dec 26, 2009
Batu, K. Lumpur

wat car is this ar????wen i saw this car today,i stand there thinkin wat car is this???but for sure its combination of mitsu,wira,blm n bla2....:idea:

kalau u orang tengok bodywork,like shit....hehehe!sorry 4the owner...::
mmg teruk giler!wheel arch lari,arch belakang mcm guna simen...hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
U guys are actually wrong......
the answer is HYUNDAI ELANTRA '93
I think this is the 4th time the owner changed the bodykit
belongs to an Indian guy, aged late 30's or early 40's
http://www.encuentra24.com/files/35/94/359428.jpg

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

wat car is this ar????wen i saw this car today,i stand there thinkin wat car is this???but for sure its combination of mitsu,wira,blm n bla2....:idea:

kalau u orang tengok bodywork,like shit....hehehe!sorry 4the owner...:thefinger:
mmg teruk giler!wheel arch lari,arch belakang mcm guna simen...hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

You are right. The panel fitting is so terrible. Look at the bonnet/fender parting lines.....The inconsistent gaps are so obvious.

Like that oso can open car bodyshop?? Their customers must be blind or have sight problems.:rofl:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
U guys are actually wrong......
the answer is HYUNDAI ELANTRA '93
I think this is the 4th time the owner changed the bodykit
belongs to an Indian guy, aged late 30's or early 40's
http://www.encuentra24.com/files/35/94/359428.jpg
Bravo!!!!

i went on looking for resemblance to SEG, EG, Wira...etc but failed to find similar one....never thought that a Hyundai will be turned to this!!!!! :rofl:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Bravo!!!!

i went on looking for resemblance to SEG, EG, Wira...etc but failed to find similar one....never thought that a Hyundai will be turned to this!!!!! :rofl:
hahahaahaha.... i thought it was a wira with blm light.... never EVER thought it would be a hyundai...

** Malaysia Boleh **

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
hahahaahaha.... i thought it was a wira with blm light.... never EVER thought it would be a hyundai...

** Malaysia Boleh **
at first...the dash looks like wira one:smokin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The lads at Autocar magazine really do have one of the best jobs in the world. They recently put together a "test" comparing some of the fastest cars in the world, including the Bugatti Veyron. Other cars include the brand new Lambo Gallardo Superleggera, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, and the Aston Martin DB9 with Sports Pack.
While this video isn't a review per se, you do get an idea of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience