Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
just a lousy trend....
I used to pretend admiring the car and talked to the owner with this kind of setup.
"It prevents from my rear sinking too much so that my front wheel wouldn't lose any traction."

But but..........it was a stock Wira engine with a fart pipe..........

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

the car oso on the wrong side of the road. Probably blocking ppl's car too.....
"When you have a car like this, you should attract as much attention as possible." I actually heard this quote from some one with a very ugly bodykits.

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
I used to pretend admiring the car and talked to the owner with this kind of setup.
"It prevents from my rear sinking too much so that my front wheel wouldn't lose any traction."

But but..........it was a stock Wira engine with a fart pipe..........

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

stock wira + fart pipe = 500++ bhp.....lolz..
the front tyre won't spin alot....:listen:

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I've been seeing a lot of this kind of cars in my area. I wonder what's the advantage with this kind of setup.
technically, it has very sharp steering respond, better grip when launching car, but alot bodyroll during corner n hyper tail happy. in the hands of a trained driver it can be very good for autoX, can do medium speed momentum sliding (60-80kmh), but very dangerous during highspeed especially emergency swerving (like avoiding a car or cow), it will lose control n crash.

drove one of these setting before, just for fun, fren's car. actualy got pro n cons, but very awkwardly ugly.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
technically, it has very sharp steering respond, better grip when launching car, but alot bodyroll during corner n hyper tail happy. in the hands of a trained driver it can be very good for autoX, can do medium speed momentum sliding (60-80kmh), but very dangerous during highspeed especially emergency swerving (like avoiding a car or cow), it will lose control n crash.

drove one of these setting before, just for fun, fren's car. actualy got pro n cons, but very awkwardly ugly.
I totally agree.
I actually heard another explanation of this setup:
"To prevent from getting water into the exhaust pipe if you live in a flood hotspot......."

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I totally agree.
I actually heard another explanation of this setup:
"To prevent from getting water into the exhaust pipe if you live in a flood hotspot......."
and i also notice, alot of these cars, can simply parking by reversing up very high curb. half car, half jeep......maybe thats what they needed...keke

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
passo123:nope,snap it at genting yesterday...^^
blank u at genting?:stupid:hunting for RPG?:confused:....just askin if the kelisa is in penang coz it have penang plate...penang got many pimped cars more than other state....last time i been there and so easy to spot pimped cars...turn left,turn right, all pimped....:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

No just ugly, but the tonggek car may suffer like this during emergency braking. The butt goes up and the car at the back will cucuk. I've seen many cases like this at MRR.

If this Harrier (much heavier and without tonggek) can be lifted-up during accident, I have no doubt the Proton Tonggek will be lifted up even easier.

[/URL]

Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol for me it looks good tho... i really a fan of custom bodykits... so yeah... but not overdone.. hahahaa.. for me this car i dislike the hood only.. other then that.. looks nice.. any side pics or back??

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
No just ugly, but the tonggek car may suffer like this during emergency braking. The butt goes up and the car at the back will cucuk. I've seen many cases like this at MRR.

If this Harrier (much heavier and without tonggek) can be lifted-up during accident, I have no doubt the Proton Tonggek will be lifted up even easier.

[/URL]
I bet those tonggek cars will flip with an emergency brake.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

lol for me it looks good tho... i really a fan of custom bodykits... so yeah... but not overdone.. hahahaa.. for me this car i dislike the hood only.. other then that.. looks nice.. any side pics or back??

Any car bodykits are designed to enhance the standard look. Give it some uniqueness or stands out from the rest. Most of the time, ppl buy and install bodykit is to make their car look aggressive looking, or "garang".

however, this kelisa bodykit makes the car looks sleepy, like no energy. Or it looked like depressed or worried.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Any car bodykits are designed to enhance the standard look. Give it some uniqueness or stands out from the rest. Most of the time, ppl buy and install bodykit is to make their car look aggressive looking, or "garang".

however, this kelisa bodykit makes the car looks sleepy, like no energy. Or it looked like depressed or worried.

many of the owner dun care how ppl look on their kitted car...becoz the owner ald drive GARANGly in public road :stupid:

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
alantjw: is that a celica gt4 on your avatar? :p

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
horned_ripper : yup... its mine... its a ST183.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
some just put BK just because they see it on another car before,

eg. subaru/DC5 = chargespeed

mitsu = evo 12345678910

honda = c-west,buddyclub,spoon,bla bla

what they dont understand is wether the aftermarlet BK's will match to their current car design or not....instead they will say proudly, "ohh, my saga 2nd gen looks so good with mugen bumper..samo saga can do v-tec..." thats what ah beng cars derived from

same same, but different

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frenz,

I have some problem with my car engine. :hmmmm:
It will jerk/turn off while still moving when I press the clutch to shift from high gear to low gear and when slow down at trafic light. It happen quite frequent unless if I keep on accelerating the engine. This only happen when I turn on the aircond.
Fyi, I'm using engine Silvertop 20V that fix into toyota AE111.
Appreciate your help/idea on how to solve this problem.

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience