Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
u come Seremban then i belanja u lah~
sometimes i also wish to install extra accesories or bodypart to make my ride more cool and fierce, but there is a Honda modder in my family (my brother), everytime i blame by him once i hav those thinking....
as u know, Honda players always keep their ride OEM and simple......:slug:
yeah loh honda modders like oem nia.. of what they call JDM... looks clean and simple lah.. but i feel bored de... especialy my civic modle... almost every civic looks the same... 96 convert to 99 then body kits are just some simple lips... it looks clean and simple... but i find it a little bored so i decided to go for bomex bumper for my civic wich is not very common.. XD,,

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
sean...the civic front pic hard to see ler..cos the angle u take too bengkok...got 90degree straight pic? hehe...

no wor.... while i snap the picture is raining one. you can see from the first picture... hehehe.. i think now the owner leave my apartment liao luu... wait next time i spotted again i will post nicely here.. cause during these days i always got chance meet this ride.. ;)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The back of the civic is cool , the diffuser part..:adore:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
actualy i like that civic.. nicely modded.. extream.. but goes with the flow and the shape of the car... i give it an0 "A"

Bump: actualy i like that civic.. nicely modded.. extream.. but goes with the flow and the shape of the car... i give it an0 "A"

Killerz

Known Member
Aug 6, 2006
www.teamswap.co.nr
sean...the civic front pic hard to see ler..cos the angle u take too bengkok...got 90degree straight pic? hehe...

Bump:

my 1...every where also got la...now vid very common alr lor...but mine is V-design...not vid..

aiks..my name also got ar...tq tq...:biggrin:
Nice car sure must give thumb up d mah:adore:

I also spotted u mah, spot u twice in a day.....haha~

U are KBU superstar neh.....

but i'm ur fans......XfaC ViD official fan club....

u come Seremban then i belanja u lah~
sometimes i also wish to install extra accesories or bodypart to make my ride more cool and fierce, but there is a Honda modder in my family (my brother), everytime i blame by him once i hav those thinking....
as u know, Honda players always keep their ride OEM and simple......:slug:
haha tht day tarc open day mah,so mah go in see see lo. there d bump really :banghead::banghead::banghead:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
that batman car. haven siap?

Bump:

Where is the shop? Cause I also want to go there but dunnoe where it is.
mmmhh,it is the road to glenmarie...
from federal highway from kl,after the subang toll,got one bridge that u need to exit...then got traffic light on the bridge,turn right...then straight...when you go down from the bridge got traffic light...after the number 2,traffic light there will be a traffic light to go right...after the junction,turn right n the first road u turn right...after that left,straight and make a right turn on the number 2 road...

address:No.3, Jalan Warden U1/76, Taman Perindustrian Batu Tiga, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

tel:+603-5510 8030

Last edited:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
mmmhh,it is the road to glenmarie...
from federal highway from kl,after the subang toll,got one bridge that u need to exit...then got traffic light on the bridge,turn right...then straight...when you go down from the bridge got traffic light...after the number 2,traffic light there will be a traffic light to go right...after the junction,turn right n the first road u turn right...after that left,straight and make a right turn on the number 2 road...

address:No.3, Jalan Warden U1/76, Taman Perindustrian Batu Tiga, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

tel:+603-5510 8030

WTF.. got map also, Thx alots:)

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
haha...got website also bro...
ur welcome...hope the map n instruction can get u there...lucky my car is auto,if not i sure install short shifter at RACE dy...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
My neighbhour ride , there was a married function in that house , saw a few kenari there , a fairlady , and a fd2 .. and there was a zth sticker on a kenari ..

Bump:

Bump: Sorry , there is a BIG Merc Emblem at the kelisa grill

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
loose...pls resize n rotate your pic...
LOL , sorry la..lazy le..about resizing..erm , i use hp camera le..file small ma..and pls rotate your monitor..haha..:rofl:

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
in normal windows can edit wat... no need other software one... :listen:

Bump: in normal windows can edit wat... no need other software one... :listen:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey -

The following video is a concept active spoiler that we designed and manufactured as a part of a University Project. Please look at the video and let us know what you think of it. The looks (we understand its a 'wood spoiler' but we are interested in the lift mechanism and what you think of how that looks), speed, would you buy it and anything else you feel is applicable! We are looking for general opinions and feed back.

YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience