Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Probably reverse lamps...stupid!

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

DSC02405.jpg

Wide body Lynx

offroad,jungle,4x4,'lanun darat'......all have rear spotlights.....street car like wila alobek no need la 1....for wat purpose?camping?fishing?hahahaha...maybe 'skodeng_ing' people at night..or maybe for dark carpark....easy to see the back..hahahhaa

wide body ford lynx.....hmmmmm...the rear are very fugly....

offroad,jungle,4x4,'lanun darat'......all have rear spotlights.....street car like wila alobek no need la 1....for wat purpose?camping?fishing?hahahaha...maybe 'skodeng_ing' people at night..or maybe for dark carpark....easy to see the back..hahahhaa

wide body ford lynx.....hmmmmm...the rear are very fugly....

the lynx bumper looks like a CPU Casing from the back.....hahahahhaa

that body kit must add 5000++ HP on wheel and more aerodynamic that any super car or jet plane..
0-100 in 1 sec and only take 1 sec for people to flame him.. What a noob..

There must be tonnes of fibreglass attached to the car.

normally, ppl want to shed as mush weight as possible to improve power-weight ratio, but this fella....adding on weight.

hahah, maybe you are right. If that the case, the car must install a ship anchor to the car.

Sure will be very stable during high speed runs.

the car oso on the wrong side of the road. Probably blocking ppl's car too.....

aston martin??? =.= lol didint looks like one... i saw real wan b4 hahaha..,..

hehehe, rain should be no problem.

Even if banjir, the owner of the VW can attach this to the rear of the car, and sail thru flood water with ease...
mtr.jpg
[/URL]

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Got this from my fren. It's the all new Proton "Pimgek"
(Pimp + Tonggek)
The angle was pretty extreme until the driver had to adjust himself so that he won't slide down from his seat.

60258924.jpg
[/URL]
I've been seeing a lot of this kind of cars in my area. I wonder what's the advantage with this kind of setup.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom