Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
OMG still got pokemon and digimon decal haha...how is the owner reaction when saw u snap his car???
The driver ah? He more action oh~~drop gear and zoom pass me to let me hear his Cap ayam exhaust sound...got sound only cannot go wan....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~~~Super Duper Luper Poper Supper Clown force GT-wing....:adore: There's another same species like this parked at the other side. Didn't snap it. It was a Waja with the same stupid GT-wing...

Last edited:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Sometimes having a very high tiang is too prevent from having a blocked rear view with lower tiang spoiler ma...
I'm in dilemma whether 1 2 be referred as ah beng or sacrifice the rear view when installing gt wing later... hahahahaa
Cheers...

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

GaBaX

Oct 2, 2004
Kuantan
www.friendster.com
i would say this car got style... a lot a lot better than those ah beng car with neon like UFO and stickers like bulletin board.
cute car~~

I agreed with you sonictheory....this kancil got style....this rim is a trend now, lots of malay ppl lookin for this "old-skool" style rim....most of the compact cars using this old-skool rims lately...more stiff lookin appearance on any compact cars...Japan compact cars oso using this kind of rims...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Deep-dish Wide Wheels ......

peanut_wai

1,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2006
seRemban....KL
peanutwai.blogspot.com
PutRa.....:stupid:

pROton GTR....

Gennnn2~~

IswaRa......

Honda Accord.... [-__-"]

WoW~~

new trend......black car with yellow hood, yellow roof, yellow trunk~

DiY GT-wing with 3rd brake light neh~ wahaha~

Kia~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Am on the lookout for a classy car from the 90s. Something that's fun to cruise in and handles well. Budget's around the 80k mark (with loan) or 40-50k(cash). Nothing urgent, maybe only get it next year.

Has to be reliable and reasonably cheap to maintain. I'm thinking of the following, but please help me out here. Thanks.

BMW E36 (M3 or non-M3)
Merz CLK (230 or 200k)
Merz CE (how much's road tax for the 300?)

Give me your thoughts please; thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience