Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Khoo...dun understand ler

corona_ice...kancil too fast...need major clownforce ler but the saga...from the thumbnail i tot is FD2R!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
arturo
I think you didn't see the GC8 spoiler there? :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
u help me photoshop it again....:biggrin:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now i see heheheh. freaking huge ler the wing! cant brighten anymore...can almost see something's reflection on yr dash liau cos of the flash hahah

another thing...starting to notice a lot of cars now put 4th brake light at their underside...for who to see la? semut now driving cars liau ar?

Attachments

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
4th braking light usually will have for those continental cars, but the one above............ :rolleyes:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
LOLZ SF...sori la...not intentional :biggrin:

Danz...the brougham model rite? after u said cefiro i searched but still a few things dun fit ler...the fuel filler cover on wrong side again...

and then i went n found this page... cant link directly...so just copy the link and paste into another window

http://autolure.blogspot.com/2008/12/nissan-cefiro-skyline-r34.htmlautolure.blogspot.com/2008/12/nissan-cefiro-skyline-r34.html

the older cefiro model fuel filler cover is on driver's side and exhaust on passenger side. match this orange mystery. the rear window looks about the same but the length looks shorter than a cefiro + the door handles look a little off..

wat u all think?
no bro...not the brougham model (A32), its the old cefiro (A31), but mod to skyline.....
at the rear already add wide body so cannot c the original shape.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I get your meaning bro, 4th braking light usually used in winter time from what TR told me last time. That's why you usually see it in conti cars like 206, Civic Mugen RR, etc :biggrin:

by the way, khoo really geng coz he use flash to snap the photo :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
i tot the photo will more blur if i disable the flash lo..:biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
if flash at nite...sure ppl can see got ppl taking photo...later the owner come down from car n ask y take my car photo hahahha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
arturo, the 4th brake light you mentioned is called the rear fog light...mostly found on imported cars...either from US, EU or JDM...since those countries have winters (snowing) and heavy fog so it's like some safety light. it can also be used during heavy rain or when visibility is really low....

For the sage, I think its the 3rd brake light reflection on Khoo's car front bonnet....need to confirm with khoo...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yala.....i think tht is the reflection frm tht saga 3rd brake light la.....coz look slanting leyh.....:biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
oh the rear fog lamp...that i know memang got...but they normally intergrate with the rear lights or put at bumper...not at undercarriage area mah. i see a lot of wiralutions putting those blinking red LED lights at their rear lower strut bars...another thing about those rear fog lamps. really irritating when no fog but they turn on...so blinding!

Khoo...yr bonnet too kilat ler. can dun polish so hard not?:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye guys , well i recently purchased a BMW 525i (M) with a BOT kit , i have changed to bigger intercooler , redid the intercooler piping , redid oil piping , added a scavenge pump (turbo oil return pump) , added a BOV to my turbo system and also serviced my TURBO at Tong turbo.

Now , when i drive the car around normally , it is fine i can rev up nicely and all. Problem is when i floor the pedal , in other words , heavy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience