Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wajarays

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008
not vios ... but its toyota altis 1st model .... now i remember altis commercial.... brad pitt drive the altis and the background music is ricky martin "shack bom bom ...shack bom bom ... shack bom bom" :rofl:

Bump: not vios ... but its toyota altis 1st model .... now i remember altis commercial.... brad pitt drive the altis and the background music is ricky martin "shack bom bom ...shack bom bom ... shack bom bom" :rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
wah.. not vios.. blur pic.. i tot is vios.. now only i see altis there.. hahahaa....

Bump: wah.. not vios.. blur pic.. i tot is vios.. now only i see altis there.. hahahaa....

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Sorry la, my camera phone isnt very advanced. Yea its an altis, i think its the GTiR-SSS-TRD-RS prototype version.:adore:

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
This is Kelisa 4x4, limited edition. Just look at the wheel arches. Toyota landcruiser oso kalah...

[/URL]

Bump: This is Kelisa 4x4, limited edition. Just look at the wheel arches. Toyota landcruiser oso kalah...

[/URL]

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Woh~~the WA so big.....

chaku

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
wah like neo cps la the wheel archs

Bump: wah like neo cps la the wheel archs

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
haha..the side mirror really tall meh??..:rofl:
i'm thinking that the reason he has them so high is coz sometimes he has a really big load and it might block his vision if the side mirrors are low. this isn't funny guys. he's just trying to make a living..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Nothing meant to be funny anyway. It's just how people improvise the situations whether it is a kapchai or a fine testa-rossa ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all my friends & forumer....sorry for the short silence...
It has been the most hectic months of my life...i have a series more to come (to be exact half of dozens review yet to be written)...this is one of 3 i did in a 3 days roll - detailing marathon during Hari raya holiday...where everyone suppose to take a break..but instead of breaking myself

I wish to have the luxury of keeping the cars for days or weeks to detail one...but i do not have the luxury of time .
this indeed is an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience