PLS read our petrol will hike again next month ......!!

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
PLS read the link below .......then u will know what happen and also i not kidding

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
haiz........they always make U-TURN.......2 week ago, this price fix till next year, now they u-turn again?

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
haiz........they always make U-TURN.......2 week ago, this price fix till next year, now they u-turn again?
yeah lor ....thier U - turn is not a normal U - turn ,thier U - turn is very sharp 1 .... can U-turn any time bored ....with this issue :mad:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
:hmpf: :hmpf:

wat can we do? let's ask ourselves what v can do???

use bicycle? :slug:

use public transport?? :sleep: :stupid:

use motorbike??? :joyman:

use NGV??

then the gomen will raise the natural gas price at the pumps??? :sleep:

all this is control by da stup G's, when the barrel is down would they give back to the rakyat?? built a better public transport, yeah wait laa..maybe another 10 yrs or more...

they just know how to sit in their office and go eat like a babi in lavish restaurants, only know how to talk and eat... they dont go down to the road to understand us rakyats...he doesnt feel it cos his salary is more then 50k per month plus other "frindge" benefits which is more then his salary (talk about transparency?) :sleep:

u all receive emails saying about saving petrol, change lifestyle, rebates and such... so we know, do they know?

i doubt so, as they are the controlling gomen, no one can out rule him, not even BPR or other independent committees...thats becos he owns all these departments, he is the "boss", i instruct you to do...u must follow!!

talk about yong teck lee, now he is being investigated for RM 5 mil rasuah..before this no rasuah?? why after he defects the gomen then only got this rasuah thingy??

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Even if they do not increase the petrol price anymore this year, they will probably increase it a lot higher next year to earn back the amount that they have 'lost' this year from not increasing it a second time. I think they did not increase the petrol last year but look what they did this year. Bomb you citizens with a super high petrol price increase.

Again, the question of what happen to our raw oil due to us being an oil producing country? For me, I will still stick to the same answer which I have stuck to for many years. Govt corruption and govt disregard for the country and the rakyat. I so happen to think about this; "cutting down of govt official's allowances by 10% can save the country by RM2bil" ????? Meaning to say, every year, they spend more than RM2bil on entertainment and whatever shit, because that's only 10%. What in the world is that???? I call it... original nonsense.

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I hope pak lah will touch the 400 billion reserved fund to full fill the rakyats' thirst of burning cheap fuel. Once he touch, then RM will drop. I don't care about the inflation that base on currency loss. I just want RM to go back to US$1 = RM3.80 level.

For those poor people who complaint about public transport, what I can say is, Malaysians are generally too rich and have few cars in each house. Else few motorbikes. So, the market demand of public transport is not that great compare to private transport, especially at those out skirt area. If wanna blame, you can blame the fuel price too cheap. Why? Because everyone can afford to use their own transport and caused the demand of public transport reduced and its development limited. If you really want good public transport, then you should hope the fuel price free float. Cause the market demand of public transport will make a lot of company race to invest on it. But can't ask for it happen within 24hrs. At least need few months for bus and few years for real LRT.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Even if they do not increase the petrol price anymore this year, they will probably increase it a lot higher next year to earn back the amount that they have 'lost' this year from not increasing it a second time. I think they did not increase the petrol last year but look what they did this year. Bomb you citizens with a super high petrol price increase.

Again, the question of what happen to our raw oil due to us being an oil producing country? For me, I will still stick to the same answer which I have stuck to for many years. Govt corruption and govt disregard for the country and the rakyat. I so happen to think about this; "cutting down of govt official's allowances by 10% can save the country by RM2bil" ????? Meaning to say, every year, they spend more than RM2bil on entertainment and whatever shit, because that's only 10%. What in the world is that???? I call it... original nonsense.
Sorry if I'm too rough, just wanna ask you, if they spend RM2 billions for fcking whore at spa, or eat 5 star hotel breakfast+supper, every single cent they spent, had not only created job opportunities, maintain a lot of families' income, help on the economy environment, but also have a big possibility that made your boss give you a pay rise or year end bonus because the company made good profit and the profit was indirectly came from that billions rinngit entertainment fee. If the company you work direct or indirectly involve with the entertainment money, then should you quit and find another job?

*I'm not pointing at you but wanna tell someone else something else.

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
So it is advantage in disadvantage? Actually it is a little advantage within a big crowd of disadvantage. Tht what i see.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
csl,
Any official allowance, that's fine with me. And the entertainment industry don't only earn money from the govt alone but I'll just take it that U missed out that point. The news report that I read (don't ask me to look it up and paste it here but I'm sure I have read it) says that personal holidays are paid by govt also? I just feel that personal expenditure like holidays, etc. should not be covered by govt@country's money. They're earning a good income, so they should use their income for personal items. Maybe some things like utility bills for their homes can be covered by govt but personal holidays?
The thing that sums up just that bit more is that the country is hardly improving and the cost of living is increasing, and there're also people who are still trying to earn a better living out there. The state of the country in general is not all that good. Yes, we may not have wars like iraq, or whatever, but are the govt contented by just comparing to a country that's near to non-comparable with our country? For petrol, they compare with other countries but did they compare the earning power, the cost of living, the incomes of citizens, the state of the country (we are still an oil producing country, you know), exhorbitantly over taxed prices of cars (and maybe other stuff too), etc? From my point of view, or at least from how the govt is portraying themselves to the citizens, they are not looking at a wider view. Or at least, that's from my point of view and that's the impression I'm getting from the govt.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

?

Want to find the clear type one....

i know whoever do the CF bonnet will cover the top with this item..

but i dono where to find this item la???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience