please help, waja or lantis

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
Oversea Lantis got 4wd version....
wonder who's going to be the first in M'sia to change....btw; need JPJ approval??

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
Boon,
r u a runner?or u know any runner?

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
nolar....me not runner....
kekekeke

why ask?

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
my fren got 1 prob.He using Datsun Club S with RB20 inside.Cannot endorse coz had major mod.Roadtax sudah mati.So he looking for a runner to endorse his car but not a cekik darah kind of runner.Dats why i ask...

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
oh...cuba try kat Market Place "Car For Sale"...
i sometimes saw got runner posting in there helping ppl to endorse engine and stuffs....

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
tq bro.Ok i'll tell my friend...

afahmi

Mar 23, 2006
ygjau said:
axcrow, you r so kind, where do you live?
thanks everyone, i'm a freshgrad just start working, choosing the most suitable car is very important.
hi ygjau,

last time i also like u..just fresh grad and searching for 2nd hand car...well i was considering to take putra-evo3, perdana with 6a12tt and waja mivec..damn chun la all kaw2 mod..but somehow since i always dream to drive b8 a long time ago since i'm study..at last lucky me i got ford with b8 inside..haha..no second thought..close my eye and buy the car straight away..
well the idea is just follow your heart and buy your dream car (of course the one that u can afford laa ) heh....

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
So,better pick LANTiS

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
haha....jangan lar "racun"...
let him decide himself.....kekekeke

remember to tell us ur decision..
nway; if u feel like it, just go for it.....

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
iku rasa binasa,
ikut hati mati,
ikut nafsu lesu..

so lets think about it..hehehehe,i didnt intend to racun sgt.But if i were u i will take lantis.Overall is good performance+look.Waja,u have to invest more for cosmetics and performance..

impreza_lanz2

Sep 23, 2005
gOmbak
azamnecrone said:
iku rasa binasa,
ikut hati mati,
ikut nafsu lesu..

so lets think about it..hehehehe,i didnt intend to racun sgt.But if i were u i will take lantis.Overall is good performance+look.Waja,u have to invest more for cosmetics and performance..
u decide lorr....depend ur pocket...n ur budget.....like azam dah said....maybe u need to invest more for cun cun punya...even for performance...more expnsive...

VF10

Apr 28, 2006
hahaha,,, me also laa... i nearly buy perdana eterna twin turbo. keep dreaming of the looks.. damn cun + executive... but i hold on waiting for wira GSR... then finally i got ford tx3 with BPT at even cheaper price... damn cheap. i used to dream of having ford tx3 lor... that is my 1st choice car when buying my 1st car back in 2001.. end up i bought a kancil...hahaha. played with it, mod it.. change the engine.. mod it.. until it can tapau stock b16a + swift 4E ... then sold it and get my dream car ford tx3... it all depends on ur heart laa... ur desire..

if i have money laa... i'll definitely buy perdana turbo, ad resort california turbo, wira turbo, detomaso turbo, all of them were and still my dream car.. but my no 1 dream car is ford tx3.. and i'm sticking to it no matter what. i u buy a car which u like less.. then probably u'll end up selling it and buy ur ultimate dream car.. so why not make up ur mind.. ask ur girlfren, ur fren for opinions... then just buy lor...

and 1 advise.. after buying a lantis for eg.. u better minggle (do i spell it rite) or mix around with people who use the same type of car.. then only u'll love ur car more.. if u buy lantis.. then u mix with evo users, (i guess that everybody dream of having ove rite) for sure laa u'll having thoughts of changing car...

just my 2 cent.... cheers

azamnecrone

Jul 12, 2006
impreza_lanz2 said:
u decide lorr....depend ur pocket...n ur budget.....like azam dah said....maybe u need to invest more for cun cun punya...even for performance...more expnsive...
2 thumbs up for Lantis...

axcrow

hehe.. sori. having problem with server.. if u want to test drive, i can let u test drive it with my lantis.i'm near kota damansara or bandar bukit puchong 2.... cheers for lantis. sporty n good handling.performance... for sure best for NA car. :)

anyone know,what is the price now for suzuki swift.

the most basic spec?

i remember i have come across around Rm60k~

is that true?i dont really remember. :(