Please Help out the Blogathon!

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
Guys & Girls, Please help out here!
Sorry to spam here so suddenly after I hilang from ZTH for so long. But this is an on running charity event.

Reality Really Bites is running a blogathon on her for 24 hours. Posting an entry every 1/2 hour to get donations for the National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia.

So far, things are not going really well at the moment. There's only so little people donating.

Please help out. $1, $5 also can. If you are rich, Donate $50 also can!

All you have to do is to REGISTER first then go to this link and pledge the amount you want to donate (in USD$).
You do not have to pay anything yet until after the blogathon ends at 9pm tonight. You'll get an email after that on how to donate your pledge amount to the National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia.

Thank you!

Step by step:

1. REGISTER HERE
2. Pledge your donations (in USD$) You can use This currency Converter
3. Wait for the Blogathon to be over and get information on how to donate your Pledged amount.
4. Donate to the National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia.
5. Get the receipt and keep it. Feel happy! Your karma just got brighter and better!

While you're at it, you can hop over to Reality Bite's blog and support her by giving good comments!

Thank you again! :respect:

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
gloss said:
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/8/7/nation/11653092&sec=nation

damn.. sometimes i also confuse :confused: although i kno not all money will be donated, but i really dunno thats the amount is only so little..

No offences here, me dun wanna hijack anybody topic.. ;)
Hi gloss, Here's where this donation campaign is different then the rest.

You do not pay anyone but directly to the hospital yourself.

You do not pay me, you do not pay the bloggers, you do not pay the bloggerthon organizers. You only pledge (promise) to donate to the selected organization. After that, you'll get the organization's details so you can directly send your donations to them. So your money will be 100% received by the people who actually needs them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Same formula, smaller portions, less liquids and a pinch of new ingredients just about sums up the latest Sunday morning drive by the Skyline Club as opposed to the one that was held a while back.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience