please help me to modify my car

metalgarurumon

Oct 3, 2005
hello member zerotohundred.com,

I new member on this site.ok..i want to ask u all about my car...i just buy car from car dealer.my car is Ford Laser '82 hatchback.(just fimiliar mazda familia h/back).i have rm 10000.00 to spend on my car.can u tell me what type of engine can put in my car???the gear box such racing type and also clucth can put into my car??and the JPJ inspection about modification,how to pass it or not???please help me to teach how to modify my car.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
maybe you should post in the FORD/MAZDA thread to get answers on this....since you are keen on specs and sorts...try that out..

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
metalgarurumon said:
hello member zerotohundred.com,

I new member on this site.ok..i want to ask u all about my car...i just buy car from car dealer.my car is Ford Laser '82 hatchback.(just fimiliar mazda familia h/back).i have rm 10000.00 to spend on my car.can u tell me what type of engine can put in my car???the gear box such racing type and also clucth can put into my car??and the JPJ inspection about modification,how to pass it or not???please help me to teach how to modify my car.
hmmmm........... going for turbo then B6 engine :biggrin:

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
i am no expert, but i guess B6 or B8 are the common option for a transplant to turbocharged engine.

it should come with the gearbox, so choose your halfcut carefully..... but maybe u need to get a new set of clutch - it all depends on the condition of the halfcut u get.

ask the mechanic about JPJ inspection also, shouldn't be big problem if the engine cc difference is not big... other basics are suspension & brakes for safety..... other stuff for your car i dunno...no experience with mazda/ford....

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
10k budget r? juz nice for a b8 180 with killer gearbox n money to pau for jpj... hehe... the rest for petrol lor...

metalgarurumon

Oct 3, 2005
thank to all member for help me.i hope my car can enter drag or driff.hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

What size intercooler would you recommend using (front mounted) in my L200 EF-RL. I'll be running 20psi plus wih my tdo4/rhf3 hybrid. Pipe work sizes would be nice too....

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience