Pivot raizin spark VS Pivot spark earth

SimpleGuy

Aug 24, 2006
Any1 here can tell me the difference between these 2 things? which 1 is better?

raizin is volt stabilizer....the other one is not

both different function.

volt stabilizer is to stabilize volt while spark earth only for better spark/combustion.

vs got connected to Positive side while spark earth not.

SimpleGuy

Aug 24, 2006
Erm... not so understand too... hehe, sorry...

Means if I want to have a better spark, I should install "RAIZIN VS SPARK (RED)" or "SPARK EARTH"?

tats not as simple as installing just a vs to get a better spark instantly...it wil great if u can take other things into consideration....not only one thing hv to install.

ur spark plug,plug cable, coil...etc all plays an important role...ur stock grounding n ur car timing as well...

BTW, wat car?

SimpleGuy

Aug 24, 2006
If lets just compare both of them "RAIZIN VS SPARK (RED)" or "SPARK EARTH"? I already hv those spark plug and cable upgraded to ngk and grounding...

hoxy

Oct 8, 2007
what is the life cycle of either of this product? I came to understand that pivot raizin need to be replaced after 2 years (correct me if I'm wrong). Due to that, I cancelled on purchasing myself one. How about Spark earth life cycle?

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
who told u that raizin need to be replace every 2 years bro?from what i've know,there's
no such thing.no need for u to replace it frequently unless broken.:)

csl

Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Buy a 1 or 2 farad cap (ebay or google search) and install next to the battery will perform better and last longer. If you want, you can also buy 500 pieces of solid capacitor and solder them onto the pcb board the fly 1 + connect to your battery and few - to your car body or engine block.

All electronics parts have life span. Normally will have significant drop-age when reach 20000 working hours. But some good stuffs can last over 50000 hours.

zac

Feb 7, 2007
i dun get much diff after installing pivot red and spark earth...

after that i diy a vs with the aid from fren with good cap inside... much much better than them...:proud:,so conclusion, VS does help...

Local Models

Blue price: height adjustable kit (hi-lo), spring rates of your choice, for ultimate tunablity, be it street sport or all out racing.

Red price: fixed spring seat, using your stock springs, for the ultimate in comfort. An Original Equipment compatible replacement.
(usually for Family...