Problem with Pivot Ignition Earth?

Smallboy

Dec 18, 2007
I've installed pivot ignition earth on my toyota wish two weeks ago. The torque has improved but my FC seems to have dropped. Was quite disappointed as I installed this more for the FC improvement. I also noticed that the effect on city driving is more. Anyone facing the same problem? Is this expected? I'm contemplating to uninstall the cable. Comment?

:mad:

maxwatt

Aug 20, 2007
I've installed pivot ignition earth on my toyota wish two weeks ago. The torque has improved but my FC seems to have dropped. Was quite disappointed as I installed this more for the FC improvement. I also noticed that the effect on city driving is more. Anyone facing the same problem? Is this expected? I'm contemplating to uninstall the cable. Comment?

:mad:
Bro, if the torque has improved and FC dropped shd be good what, rite? Don't tell me u want your FC to increase :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Smallboy

Dec 18, 2007
Yes, this is abit confusing. My FC was 12+ km/l now is 10+ km/l. It dropped right? So this is something that not very good.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
how is ur driving style now compared to before u installed the thing? if ur driving style isnt the same as before ie keeping ur right foot down for the pull all the time, then u shudnt complain about anythin..

i heard dat dis stuff is good, how much is per item?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
installing pivot ignition earth increase ur fc?that's unheard of.usually it'll
stay the same or slightly improve ur fc.not the other way around.
my 2cent.

Smallboy

Dec 18, 2007
I installed it at Autowerks in Singapore. Cost me 190 with Pivot Raizin VS with grounding point. They installed the grounding cable at the spark plug. Workshop told me that it is best to be near the spark plug. Not sure whether this is the right installation though.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
direct to the plugs? what i can tell u, its connected to the most wrong place as dis will leak the voltage (dat is supposed to go through the plugs) through the grounding wires. grounding shud be traced before laid down anywhere, not just simply teka2 n put where ever

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if increase torque also its only ur mind not ever the car
can feel extra 1-3% of extra torque ? i doubt that bro
please do not expect much from these kinda products
do u see a pivot ignition earth on 500hp cars ? :D
u might see magnecore or msd , bt not pivot ignition earth

pivot ignition earth is only going to improve your earthing
if your eathing is pretty bad , most to most from stock it will
improve slighttllyyy tinyyy bit.

and if it increase performance ,
know that increase performance more fuel , there is no such thing as extra performance low fuel unless u r running on methanol :P or such

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
direct to the plugs? what i can tell u, its connected to the most wrong place as dis will leak the voltage (dat is supposed to go through the plugs) through the grounding wires. grounding shud be traced before laid down anywhere, not just simply teka2 n put where ever
can put some pic bout this..?? not really understand..thanks dude..still learning..:itsme:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if increase torque also its only ur mind not ever the car
can feel extra 1-3% of extra torque ? i doubt that bro
please do not expect much from these kinda products
do u see a pivot ignition earth on 500hp cars ? :D
u might see magnecore or msd , bt not pivot ignition earth

pivot ignition earth is only going to improve your earthing
if your eathing is pretty bad , most to most from stock it will
improve slighttllyyy tinyyy bit.

and if it increase performance ,
know that increase performance more fuel , there is no such thing as extra performance low fuel unless u r running on methanol :P or such
sifoo.... :adore: :adore:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ive recieved a pm from smallboy saying it wasnt connected to the plugs instead to the plug cover screw dat is bolted on to the head, for me dats connecting the wire to the head and its proper. the was i do it, was using a bulb and two wires connected to both its terminal. one wire goes to the positive terminal of the battery and another is used as a probe to determine where those earthing wires shud be put at. where ever gives me the brightest lite, i'll put a wire there.

there r places dat doesnt light up the bulb, dis places shud be avoided afiak.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ive recieved a pm from smallboy saying it wasnt connected to the plugs instead to the plug cover screw dat is bolted on to the head, for me dats connecting the wire to the head and its proper. the was i do it, was using a bulb and two wires connected to both its terminal. one wire goes to the positive terminal of the battery and another is used as a probe to determine where those earthing wires shud be put at. where ever gives me the brightest lite, i'll put a wire there.

there r places dat doesnt light up the bulb, dis places shud be avoided afiak.
great....:adore::adore::adore:
now a days, really hard to find sifoo such u(xtremeleo), jinkl, fastrader, SkYwAlKeR & GT_Auto that will provide a very useful info...:adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can help?

Power Steering with low weird sound during turning!!!

Can it be service?.... By changing the Power Steering Fuel? can solve & stop the weird sound!

Pls give suggestion or advise?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience