Picking a Peugeot 206.

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
Ok.. I'm going to hunt for a few Peugeot 206 this week and next.. can all the sifu sifu here PLEASE PLEASE tell me wat i shud look out for?? I dunno any mechanics tat are familiar with Peugeot... can any1 recommend.. hahaha i malu to simply ask if he/she wan to follow me around testing 206s.. hahaha

I noe the gearbox is a sensitive thing for 206.. how do i test it?? wat kind of test shud i put it thru.

THANK YOU!!!:adore::adore::burnout:

Lil' Sean

May 17, 2005
KL
Bro,

why not just go for brand new!!! Heard they're having great promotion now..Raya Campaign:driver:

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
lil sean,

because i'm a poor guy that has a passion for peugeot's rally pedigree... hahaha... i wish i had RM 90k for the new 206s GTI also.. wat to do.. cant get them might as well settle for 2nd hand babies.... :)

Lil' Sean

May 17, 2005
KL
Well the brand new 206 GTi costs RM160k back then. U can alwayz opt for a Naza 206. Heard they're having great promo now. Why dun u check it out. U can chg the Naza logo to the Lion logo u u want lar..if not mistaken around 3xx++ for whole set of logos. Its still a Peugeot, just re-badged it to Naza thats all.

U c, getting a used car gives u high interest rate & low loan margin because its pre-owned. And u dun noe the history of the car!!! if brand new u get manufacturer warranty! (Peace of mind) Check out KSS Blue box at Chan Sow Lin..dunno wats the contact no. but u can find out from the Peugeot site. Happy hunting. Just my 2 cents :biggrin:

Last edited:

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
Thank you for ur sound advice... i'll go check it out.. but there is always the issue of a 2nd hand car being less than half the price of the ori and still in good cond. hehehe... well its a gamble i know.. but now a days.. UBAH CARA HIDUP... can get new car.. now have to get 2nd cars... hahah..:stupid::stupid:

wanhon82

Oct 11, 2005
bro i think u should go for the new 1 coz make u no worry for the first 3 years and somemore they have 0 interest for 206...i juz bought 1

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
great promo now, u may share some experience with our fellow member :"misskeylat"....she has some experience to share....overall peugeot is a nice car to drive....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
wanna ask u all
when is the best mileage b4 the open pod knn filter needs 2 be cleaned?
cz some said 10k km some said 50k km...mind to share ur opinions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience