Peugeot 408

addy

Jan 18, 2007
Putra Nilai
hai guys...
i'm actlly in process txfr frm K-Pop to Continental car... :) :proud:
i try to find up the best car beyond in my budgetlah....
so far ... the car tht value fr money ,, spacious ,,, (2.0DOHC)quite power... i think tis model is the best choice...wut's yur opinion?????? :listen:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My friend just send to me 407 2.0 want to bolt on turbo....my work is to custom turbo header and exos set....PEEErggghhh....:thefinger: 1 day just seat,look,think where to put the turbo...:banghead::banghead::banghead::evil:

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
Until today, still cannot understand why the 1.6 is more expensive than the 2.0 ?
the 1.6 is more powerful because it is turbocharged while the 2.0 is an n/a. the turbo is also higher specified because it is the flagship of the 408 range. the turbo also comes with peugeot's latest engine and is more advanced than all other petrol turbo engines fitted in other peugeot models. only the 2.2L turbo diesel of the gt can match the new turbo engine of the 408 turbo in terms of sophistication.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the 1.6 is more powerful because it is turbocharged while the 2.0 is an n/a. the turbo is also higher specified because it is the flagship of the 408 range. the turbo also comes with peugeot's latest engine and is more advanced than all other petrol turbo engines fitted in other peugeot models. only the 2.2L turbo diesel of the gt can match the new turbo engine of the 408 turbo in terms of sophistication.
OIC,
But I still think that the 2.0 is a better value for money...:love:

The 1.6 turbo could be messy headache when comes to servicing & maintainance...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, wanna ask what ecu better for FD? I got Microtech LT10s im using in my GTIR PULSAR RNN14. Recently i bought Haltech e6x as my garage advice me.

As far as i know that Microtech well known for FD/Rotary engine.

But my garage said if using Haltech ecu, i dont have to Top-up/add extra oil into FD engine. not like Microtech.

some garage advice me that haltech has noise distorsion(storing) problem with ECU, sometimes ecu error if using on Rotary engine.

Im confuse now, please help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience