Photos Of My 93' Corolla

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
nice man, can find more of the OEM key light and send it to us?
u can also find this in Levin AE101..

got a lot of those half cut in malaysia.. but i dont think the owner want to dismantle & sell it separately..

:biggrin:

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
Thanks!

Thanks man. They're quite hard to find, but I'll keep an eye out. If I happen to find another one I'll let you know
great !!! thanks!!

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Installed some TRD spark plug leads today:

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Oh, and a quick photo from today:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Just went and picked this up - An AE101 FX-GT front bumper, complete with the fog lights and turn signals. Won it at auction for a measly $10.50 NZD ($8.60 USD, $8.20 AUD, £5.30, 372 PHP, RM 26, 738 PKR) :D. I had originally decided against getting one, but at a price that cheap it would have been silly not to get it, lol. I'm going to get it painted and will try it on. If I don't like the look I'll just keep it as a spare or sell it :)

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
thats too cheap to even pass it thru our common sense, seriously

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
cool mate, look forward to ur picture posting, cant wait to see the effect. haha

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Bro... That is one nice item there... I'm not sure about looks. I believe that is personal preferences. But in terms of functionality, this wins! I see it has 2 small fog lamps down there. And if I see it correctly, those are projectors aren't they? Nice! I should be super bright and focused! And being placed so close to the side of the bumper, you can even make them turn lights! Something like in this video:

YouTube - ‪Octavia II 2010 (Facelift) - Cornering Lights‬‏

Or if you like spirited, high speed driving at night, you can substitute them both with long range spot light (and put is white HIDs). It will make driving a lot easier and comfortable.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
cool mate, look forward to ur picture posting, cant wait to see the effect. haha
Haha, me neither! I dropped it off at the painter's yesterday, so it should be ready by Friday. Just getting the fog light wiring sorted in the meantime :biggrin:

Bro... That is one nice item there... I'm not sure about looks. I believe that is personal preferences. But in terms of functionality, this wins! I see it has 2 small fog lamps down there. And if I see it correctly, those are projectors aren't they? Nice! I should be super bright and focused! And being placed so close to the side of the bumper, you can even make them turn lights! Something like in this video:

Or if you like spirited, high speed driving at night, you can substitute them both with long range spot light (and put is white HIDs). It will make driving a lot easier and comfortable.
Thanks mate. I never originally like the style of the FX-GT front bumper, but combined with my aftermarket front lip I think it's going to look great. The fog lights take H3 bulbs. Interesting video, think I might keep them stock as in the video gives the appearance that one side is blown
. We have a silly law here in New Zealand that states you cannot use fog lights unless it's foggy. The law is rarely enforced and I'll still use mine sometimes when it's not foggy, but if I had them on all the time then I may get pulled over.

Bought and installed this today - Rare OEM optional under-dash (floor well) lights. They emit a green glow on both the driver's and passenger's side whenever the door is open, and stay on for about 10-seconds when the door is shut, then fade out. It had it's own control box just like the key light:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam

YouTube - ‪Octavia II 2010 (Facelift) - Cornering Lights‬‏

my car have this lights.. but only if i signal during headlight on..

it's very helpful when driving on a very dark road..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Man.. With all those add ons... This ain toyota anymore... It has just undergone lexusification :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
most of the lights come standard with Toyota Levin

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Just finished installing this - A rare OEM armrest extender (optional extra). It's covered in velour fabric with two slide out compartments either end and still allows you to use the twin storage compartments underneath. It's actually navy blue in colour (the same as my seats) but the flash of the camera made it appear grey. The first two photos are from the original sales brochures:

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
nice arm rest bro. I am looking for it. Do you have an extra unit for sale?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience