got 3 different fragrance in ur car?

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
a quick question..

what's that mode A,B & C for?

got 3 different fragrance in ur car?
Yeah bro, that's correct. There are 3 scent packs inside the Air Fantasy, each with a different fragrance.

Here's a shot of the unit with the front flap open which I took before installing it, and a couple of the actual scent packs themselves:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
serious awesomeness..

those creative japanese think of everything, don't they?

:biggrin:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Latest addition - A rare OEM JDM Clean Box (optional extra). Been looking for one of these for a long time (particularly one that's plum in colour) so it's good to finally have one:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I have just moved to a new city so today I decided to go for a bit of a roam and find some nice spots to take some more photos. These are a couple of locations that I stumbled across:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Bro, u got my PM?

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
My latest addition - A rare OEM (optional extra) under-seat tray. It has a bracket which gets mounted underneath the passenger's seat (screw holes were already there) and allows you to store various items, such as tools, a first aid kit, map books, hand wipes, cleaning cloths etc. It could also come in useful if you're wanting to hide your GPS, radar detector, stereo face-plate etc when leaving the vehicle unoccupied. First one I've ever come across and I got it for a steal :). Was hard to take photos of it, but here it is:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
never heard of an under-seat tray :biggrin:

that's super rare.. hehe

soon ur ride going to be the most complete car with OEM accessories

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
never heard of an under-seat tray :biggrin:

that's super rare.. hehe

soon ur ride going to be the most complete car with OEM accessories
Haha, yeah it's the first one I've seen in real-life. Seen a photo on the internet before. Was extremely simple to install as the mounting holes were already there (thanks Toyota! :biggrin:). Yeah hopefully my car will be the OEM king someday, hehe.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I fitted some personalised plates today. Would love to know what people's interpretation of the word "whipped" means, so feel free to post your comments below :)