Perodua's first ever sedan, the Bezza finally launched!

Always have hero one mah! Many will go over what is max recommended.....lol:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Polo GTi is on 17" woh!......:driver:
Polo GTI got decent power & performance leh, pretty fast car, so still ok.

Yes, front is 225/50/17 and rear is 245/45/17, upgrade from std 215/60/16 of my non sports package Mark X version. Note that std on the sports package Mark X is already 225/45/18, so mine is 1 inch smaller diameter than that.
Won't it be a bit troublesome sourcing different sizes for both your front and rear tyres? Why din't you go for same size with the front?

Always have hero one mah! Many will go over what is max recommended.....lol:biggrin:

And use tyres profile that is too thin. I saw before Suzuki Swift on 205/40/17. The sidewall profile is just so thin.

Perhaps sometime in future when Bezza gets older, somebody might just put in a K3-VET into it... 215/40/17 should be useful for that engine...

Won't it be a bit troublesome sourcing different sizes for both your front and rear tyres? Why din't you go for same size with the front?

And use tyres profile that is too thin. I saw before Suzuki Swift on 205/40/17. The sidewall profile is just so thin.

Perhaps sometime in future when Bezza gets older, somebody might just put in a K3-VET into it... 215/40/17 should be useful for that engine...
Not only sourcing tyres but tyre cannot rotate also....

Many use larger rims and lower profile for looks only....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Polo GTI got decent power & performance leh, pretty fast car, so still ok.
But time to change tyres most will make noise, like my friend using Mazda 6 on 19".....lol

Many use larger rims and lower profile for looks only....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

But time to change tyres most will make noise, like my friend using Mazda 6 on 19".....lol
Can't rotate means the rear might fade faster than front due to Mark X being RWD....

Hmm just a bit for the front as I prefer 225/50/17 which not all high performance tires have. The rear is easy to find. Well I want bigger traction at the rear while 225 at the rear seems a bit smallish/narrow. Then the other reason is because I found this forged Prodrive rims that is very rare and in staggered sizes (7.5fr, 8.5rr) with offsets just nice for my car, so then I'd need staggered tires. Maybe later if I got budget and can find equally good replacement rims that I like with size 8.5 all round then I'd put 245 all round or at least 235 (depending if 17' or 18').

[/COLOR]

Yah now can only rotate left/right using asymmetric tires. Last time cannot even rotate at all without dismantling the tires coz I was using directional tires!

Yup, if I have that Polo GTI, I'd probably downgrade it to 16' but then more limited choices forUHP tires! For Mazda 6, I'd probably just use 17', max 18x8 with 235 tires. 19' is just ridiculous for such a car!

Can't rotate means the rear might fade faster than front due to Mark X being RWD....
Hmm not really, front may still wear out faster or at least almost even since it's used for braking and turning. But if you often drift/do burn outs then yeah the rear may wear out faster.

Yup, if I have that Polo GTI, I'd probably downgrade it to 16' but then more limited choices forUHP tires! For Mazda 6, I'd probably just use 17', max 18x8 with 235 tires. 19' is just ridiculous for such a car!
Well, on another thread regarding 225/45/18 tyres that I started, my friend was considering 19" ori Vossen wheels for his F30 320i. Since you said 19" for Mazda 6 is ridiculous, I guess that is even more redundant in 320i.

We change Bezza thread into tyre talk already......lol
Well, we can talk about the tyres used in Bezza. I'm surprised that Perodua changed their factory tyres again in the high spec Bezza. Using Bridgestone Ecopia now. Lower spec 1.0 models are using
Silverstone Kruizer. Axia I know that they are using Hankook Kinergy, while facelift Myvi had changed into Goodyear Duraplus.

From what I remembered, previously all their cars are using Silverstone Synergy but what's with the recent changes?

Well, on another thread regarding 225/45/18 tyres that I started, my friend was considering 19" ori Vossen wheels for his F30 320i. Since you said 19" for Mazda 6 is ridiculous, I guess that is even more redundant in 320i.

Well, we can talk about the tyres used in Bezza. I'm surprised that Perodua changed their factory tyres again in the high spec Bezza. Using Bridgestone Ecopia now. Lower spec 1.0 models are using
Silverstone Kruizer. Axia I know that they are using Hankook Kinergy, while facelift Myvi had changed into Goodyear Duraplus.

From what I remembered, previously all their cars are using Silverstone Synergy but what's with the recent changes?
If he already complain 18" is bumpy better not 19".....lol

Tyre change all depends on tyre supplier, anyway all are eco or entry level tyres....:driver:

If he already complain 18" is bumpy better not 19".....lol

Tyre change all depends on tyre supplier, anyway all are eco or entry level tyres....:driver:
Hahaha, he din't complain about bumpy, but road noise instead.

So, all of these will have almost the same kind of performance?

...?
19' should be used by bigger/more powerful cars. If used by D segments or smaller cars, then tires become too thin and uncomfortable. If used by just normal power cars then it's actually wasting power unnecessarily. All in all it just make the car not as good as it's supposed to be just for the sake of style/image.

anyone did or know how to do this diy? it will beep like charming sound hehe like initial d anime....my idea is that maybe we can tap the speed signal wire frm ecu and somehow trace the voltage at 100km/h and when it reaches that voltage it will trigger the beeper.....anyone expert in electronics should know what i mean.....if anyone can help me out wif this...