performance or appearance?

zNiPeR

Known Member
May 23, 2006
regards to all hondarians and all honda sifus....

so as the title, which one would u all go first?

well, actually im going to put in b16a into my eg4....but need to save certain $$$ every month to do the complete conversion...at the same time also i want to install those cosmetic type mods like spoiler, bodykit, eg6 interior, bla-bla....but if i use my money to do the cosmetic work-up, it'll take much more time for the conversion liao:_:

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
well unless you have alot of money then you can do it one shot but since you're just like me an average joe why dont you slowly build your car.i did a bit of cosmetic and performance and up till now i'm still improving my ride.but i would advise you to get the engine convertion first as the prices of the half cuts are getting more expensive as the days goes by.

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
ya..engine first. basic b16a is enough. eerrr btw dont forget the accesories for eg's bcome difficult to find nowaday.:emoticon_U:

bornzreign

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Hikaru said:
Like everyone said, there is a limitation for appearance while performance is a never ending story.
agreed...now pokaiiii...sighh

p/s: hikaru bro,the side mirror that i bought from u last 2 years still xpasang lagi..hahah....pokai edi...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
bornzreign said:

p/s: hikaru bro,the side mirror that i bought from u last 2 years still xpasang lagi..hahah....pokai edi...
send it to me laaa... i need left side...
u where got pokai... change b18c then after 1 month feel no power upgrade to 2L then another month feel no power again stroke it up lagi.... now k-series with supercharge... chisss...

zNiPeR

Known Member
May 23, 2006
well, so far i've done on rim & tyres(korean made tires+taiwan's volk racing), eg6 ori front lips(cost me RM100+ at kedai potong, very hard to find oso):emoticon_U:....and have to wait another 2 month so that i have enough savings to do the conversion...:cry_smile: and last time the chop shop quoted me rm 7600k for eg6 frontcut....it's getting more&more expensive nowadays...:shot:

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
wow eg6 half cut for ex? low mileage one?

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
bornzreign said:

wow you huh......... aduh.......:X-: Took 2 weeks to post via standard snail mail and now it took 2 years to sit there...... :_:

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
Hikaru said:
wow you huh......... aduh.......:X-: Took 2 weeks to post via standard snail mail and now it took 2 years to sit there...... :_:
he's very bz businessman la nowadays!!!!! somemore the exterior outlook is not important for him......he always wanted the best performance for his engine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After I had my car wheels balancing and alignment done, when I accelerated my car, it started to swerve light and right. My steering wheel had no control over it. It happened every now and then.
Where is the possible problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience