Performance on Satria Neo ?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Woooo...that sounds more efficient and long lasting. But how exactly does that work? Like radiator kaaa?
instead of cooling the intercooler with air like usual, it has its own radiator and waterpump.
good, albeit a bit heavy. this way the intercooled does not need to be big.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
so you fill it up like a regular radiator with normal radiator coolant? or just add water only?
in my case, i use coolant.
on celica alltracs these water-to air intercooling system came as stock item.

bugatti veyron oso use same method wat? :biggrin:

pressure drop on a water to air intercooler setup is up to 20 times less than a comparably performing air to air setup. since it can be mounted in the engine bay, it does not need long winding intercooler pipes, thus better throttle response, too.

here's a sample kit on mudah.com.my

http://www.mudah.my/water-to-air-intercooler-sarawak-1834133.htm?ca=11_s

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
so achmed u got you Neo yet? Its going to be a very nice toy man.

Bump: so achmed u got you Neo yet? Its going to be a very nice toy man.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
water to air intercooler usually useful for MR or RR cars which has intercooler mounted at the back and no direct access to moving air...

for front engine mounted cars, it is still best to use air to air intercooler as it has less maintenance...

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Guys overall...after 7 months owning a Neo...I have one thing to say...Its a joy ride all the way!~!!

Good car, value for money and its cool...

Bump: Guys overall...after 7 months owning a Neo...I have one thing to say...Its a joy ride all the way!~!!

Good car, value for money and its cool...

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
still standard...sadly...cant find the one i like and can afford...i would still stick to 16" though..

Have you seen any you liked?

Everyone is going for the black car black rims look..i looked around so much my head is spinning...when i finally see one i like ...i cant afford...so sad la..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
sorry bro...not hard selling...

any neo bros changed their rims yet? anyone upsized to 17"?

Share some feedback???

Bump: sorry bro...not hard selling...

any neo bros changed their rims yet? anyone upsized to 17"?

Share some feedback???

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Achmed,

I am probably still old fashioned...i still prefer stailess steel looking rims than the matte blacks or copper with a red outer trim.

My Neo is black so its very subjective...the white ones look great with the black rims.

Hunt continues.

Bump: Achmed,

I am probably still old fashioned...i still prefer stailess steel looking rims than the matte blacks or copper with a red outer trim.

My Neo is black so its very subjective...the white ones look great with the black rims.

Hunt continues.

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Actually silver or stainless steel is easier to maintain.... if want to be a bit up to date there is gunmetal grey. Or is it a commercialized name for stainless steel look? :P