Perdana V6 Community Forum *

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
got a question here...

my perdana tt, when you let go the accelerator, there's a big cloud of white smoke coming out from the exhaust. Not like all the time, maybe like 3/10 times. anyone have any idea what's wrong? thanks in advance.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
got a question here...

my perdana tt, when you let go the accelerator, there's a big cloud of white smoke coming out from the exhaust. Not like all the time, maybe like 3/10 times. anyone have any idea what's wrong? thanks in advance.
looks like turbo leaking.
anyone here knows?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
It's white smoke, if i accelerate normally then decelerate until 3k rpm and below, there's cloud of white smoke, just a big cloud when i accelerate back, then it stop coming out from the exhaust.

previously my turbo kong. so definitely not like fogging machine.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
come join Vsixers weekly TT @ TTDI tonite:

Time: 10pm onwards
Venue : Restoran Mosin, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Coordinate : N 3.139255, E 101.628543
Agenda : eat, drink, chat, look at cars, look at member's cars, usha aweks (hehe..) and discuss next event (Super Sunday Drive to Malacca - 1st April 2012)

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
Morning to all otai2 n sifu2.. just a question.. my perdana got this kind of prob.. the water in the radiator always kurang bro.. i'll check everything.. no leaking and nothing.. i realize that the water coming out from the spare tank.. any suggestion?? thx all

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Morning to all otai2 n sifu2.. just a question.. my perdana got this kind of prob.. the water in the radiator always kurang bro.. i'll check everything.. no leaking and nothing.. i realize that the water coming out from the spare tank.. any suggestion?? thx all
maybe your penutup radiator already out, try ganti with new/different penutup.
or thermostat sumbat or radiator sumbat..

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
maybe your penutup radiator already out, try ganti with new/different penutup.
or thermostat sumbat or radiator sumbat..
Bro.. i'll check everything d.. the radiator cap n thermostat everything is ok.. hmmm it might be the radiator itself.. well.. guess i have to send it for service.. thx bro

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Bro.. i'll check everything d.. the radiator cap n thermostat everything is ok.. hmmm it might be the radiator itself.. well.. guess i have to send it for service.. thx bro
yep. maybe so.
coz if water tendang keluar or temp naik, a lot of stuff should be considered..
like me dulu, a lot of things need to be checked.. penat.. huhu..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here’s another case of some obscure tuner deciding to crank out even more power from a supercar that is arguably one of the most balanced machines to join the supercar club. They’ve even given it a tacky name to make sure it doesn’t get mistaken for any other supercar given the go-fast treatment by some other releatively unheard of tuner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience