Perdana V6 Community Forum *

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
wonder if they have for TT twin pots......
the front brake pads size for mitsu twinpot are same danz. can use one..
if u unsure, just take your brake pad for sample..

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Here's the video from the event day!! Please tune in HD to enjoy this video by Vaux RS videographer!!
PROTON Car Clubs Gathering 2011 (Vimeo 720p HD)

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/VauxRS
why aren't there any Vsixers?
no invitation?

ronaldet

VauxRS
Nov 13, 2007
Puchong
www.facebook.com
the front brake pads size for mitsu twinpot are same danz. can use one..
if u unsure, just take your brake pad for sample..

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

why aren't there any Vsixers?
no invitation?
Vsixers couldnt make it at the last minutes... Luckily we have members from Prime Perdana Club to support this event :)

We'll try to organize another one in future and hope other clubs can join this spectacular event too :)

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Vsixers couldnt make it at the last minutes... Luckily we have members from Prime Perdana Club to support this event :)

We'll try to organize another one in future and hope other clubs can join this spectacular event too :)
oh ok, if u are organizing an event like this next time, you can extend your invitation to me ya..
but it should be early la..

ecko

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
hi guys...i just own 2007 v6 auto...i have one question how do condenser fan and radiator fan for perdana works?my car when reach certain temperature the radiator fan will turns.its ok la understand that....but why if i switch the air cond the same radiator fan also will turn not the condenser fan which is located behind the gearbox cooler?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
hi guys...i just own 2007 v6 auto...i have one question how do condenser fan and radiator fan for perdana works?my car when reach certain temperature the radiator fan will turns.its ok la understand that....but why if i switch the air cond the same radiator fan also will turn not the condenser fan which is located behind the gearbox cooler?
hi ecko. how long have u owned the car.
anyway, the radiator fan basically will work/rotate from the moment u satrt ur engine.
aircond fan will rotate when its needed to cool the condenser.

ecko

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
bro neurone i just own this perdana i think for 1month++ only...so i just getting to know this perrdana...bro in my knowledge i tought the condenser fan will fan will turn once a/c is turned on but the radiator fan will turn once it reach certain temperature which basically controlled by thermostat...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
bro neurone i just own this perdana i think for 1month++ only...so i just getting to know this perrdana...bro in my knowledge i tought the condenser fan will fan will turn once a/c is turned on but the radiator fan will turn once it reach certain temperature which basically controlled by thermostat...
yep, u are rite.
what i mean by saying the radiator fan will work/rotate is that, the radiator fan will turn when it reaches the optimum temp and will continue to turn until u turn off the engine. so basically it will always turn on..
and yes, the condenser/aircond fan will turn when u turn on the aircond and will turn until you reach the intended interior temp and will shut off for a while. and it will turn on again when needed to bring down the aircond temp again. just like the aircond compressor will shut off a while and rotate again to supply aircond..

ecko

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
yep, u are rite.
what i mean by saying the radiator fan will work/rotate is that, the radiator fan will turn when it reaches the optimum temp and will continue to turn until u turn off the engine. so basically it will always turn on..
and yes, the condenser/aircond fan will turn when u turn on the aircond and will turn until you reach the intended interior temp and will shut off for a while. and it will turn on again when needed to bring down the aircond temp again. just like the aircond compressor will shut off a while and rotate again to supply aircond..
ok understood bro hehe...so bro my car the problem is wiring problem lor i think...reach certain temperature radiator fan turns n a/c on also radiator fan turns....condenser fan never turns...quite a fuzz...

ecko

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
aircond fan never turn? ever?
might be the fan or the wiring rosak la..
allrite bro juz found out that the fan motor spoilt already..it only turns once i ketuk the back of the motor casing..maybe its time to change the motor...hehe

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
allrite bro juz found out that the fan motor spoilt already..it only turns once i ketuk the back of the motor casing..maybe its time to change the motor...hehe
haha. just go to halfcut shop and ask for eterna aircond fan.
i was charged rm50 for 2nd hand fan last year..
previously my aircond fan also rosak.
but unlike u, my fan cair and tertanggal from the motor. haha.
my car ran for 3 days without aircond fan and then borrowed my fren's fan while his car in workshop, then only i go to halfcut. hehe..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
also happened to me last time, i wanted the motor only, but the guy told me to take the whole thing...i declined...last2 he told me to put higher deposit.....i took his fan+motor installed in mine & returned my faulty fan+motor & got back my deposit.....it costs me rm20 only.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys!

Needs some infor lah...

since im planning to buy absorbers.... can i buy 1.6 absorbers and fix for 1.3 car engine?
what will be the problems that i might encounter?

another question

VR4 rear disc brake.. does it can be fix to satria 1.3?
if yes what are the modifications that i need to look into?
and how much roughly its will cost me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience