Perdana V6 Community Forum *

mhaziem_ke30

Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
hi all,

im new in this thread, been driving v6 for 2 years, before used to have ke30 2 doors.

interested to join this thread..wah now 100 pages already, a lot to read n catch up
currently im driving a v6 but now got asap putih already, gearbox also like got jerk when drop to gear 1.
:(

thinking of putting in 4g63t from rvr body.dont know will it be ok or not hehe

peace to all!! :driver:

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
first of all a warm welcome for you bro,a place where u can exchange and upgrade ur skills

evo
vr4
rvr
tt

u can have them depending on ur budjet bro,wont be any issue for conversion and endorsement

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ello bro,
welcome to zth perdana forum,
1st, asap putih means u already burnt your gasket, so u gotta change it,
i suggest u go for top overhaul, the set costs rm350++, labour rm500-600, so u gotta budget
about rm1k, & in the process u might need to change other parts, oil seal, water pump, plugs etc...but nvm, u could do it slowly...if u do all 1 shot, conpem pokai.

2nd, bout thegbox, your car is equipped with ATF cooler rite?, i suggest u send change to toyota ATF type 4, dont use proton SP3 ATF, if problem still persists, u can either service your valve body or worse change another auto gbox. solution - put an additional fan infront of your ATF cooler for better air circulation.

3rd. not price of RVR halfcut is increasing, so if u plan to change engine, better start searching for 1 now, place a booking fee once u found 1.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
welcome bro. you can ask many question here about the conversion. sifus2 will try to help you out

mhaziem_ke30

Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
first of all a warm welcome for you bro,a place where u can exchange and upgrade ur skills

evo
vr4
rvr
tt

u can have them depending on ur budjet bro,wont be any issue for conversion and endorsement
thanks bro, yeah seems like a good place to discuss and share ideas and experience.
yeah my budget like not that high, maybe ill go for rvr-rs auto

mhaziem_ke30

Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
ello bro,
welcome to zth perdana forum,
1st, asap putih means u already burnt your gasket, so u gotta change it,
i suggest u go for top overhaul, the set costs rm350++, labour rm500-600, so u gotta budget
about rm1k, & in the process u might need to change other parts, oil seal, water pump, plugs etc...but nvm, u could do it slowly...if u do all 1 shot, conpem pokai.

2nd, bout thegbox, your car is equipped with ATF cooler rite?, i suggest u send change to toyota ATF type 4, dont use proton SP3 ATF, if problem still persists, u can either service your valve body or worse change another auto gbox. solution - put an additional fan infront of your ATF cooler for better air circulation.

3rd. not price of RVR halfcut is increasing, so if u plan to change engine, better start searching for 1 now, place a booking fee once u found 1.
thanks bro for the comment and suggestion, well yeah thinking of top overhault, cause i really love the sound of v6 :) but maybe its time to change to 4 silinder engine :) ive done a lot to my v6

sorry my gearbox are not installed with ATF cooler, if i knew, sure i have installed it earlier :(

yeah found RVR-rs auto ( interested also )

peace..

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

haziem..
go go RVR. hehe..

have RS auto ke?
i think all auto is non-RS and all RS is manual?
bro, go go RVR? hehehe seems like u support me to go for the RVR

erm,yeah i asked the halfcut shop they sais it's RS ( they said la, haha )
i saw the manual RVR the intercooler is up at the engine, but the auto RVR i saw its installed infront like usual turbo cars.

here i aupload the pict of the halfcut :

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
nice nice.. sure support one..
coz i also wanted to install this before... long a go... hehe..

and yeah, i also think front mount IC is RS..
u got the chassis number?

mhaziem_ke30

Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
nice nice.. sure support one..
coz i also wanted to install this before... long a go... hehe..

and yeah, i also think front mount IC is RS..
u got the chassis number?
actually what's the difference between the normal one and the RS?
chassis no? i got one pict i took about the model at the front body, not sure it's the chasis no or not,
if no, where can i get the no?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , i wanna buy a manual sport car for weekend use . I am confuse to choose whether Rx8 or Toyota Celica.
i prefer rx8 much , but compare to maintanance . i always heard that rx8 got plenty of problem .
and celica is very easy to maintain . OF course if i buy rx8 i will buy the cheapest 2002 years car .10 years rotary engine . i always go long distance place . IS it many problem ? Hopefully some Sifu here get give me a clear comment .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience