Perdana V6 Community Forum *

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
yes floored engine FTO one. Now found eterna mivec one both lantai engine. will ask the price once got back from mynamr.any of you freetime to follow me to the halfcut shop? i'm lack of tawar2 skill lah

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I think this will be my last upgrade and i hope it will be an end . but if suddenly got somehting else I don't know what to say :banghead:
bro we already hear this story very long time ago...last upgrade......... hahahahaha
u stil need to find standalone:bawling:

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
trojan,
wats the diff between generic & ori GReddy map sensor?
not sure about the differences la bro...but there is some map sensor sold without trust/greddy name printed on the product or packaging...and it comes with suitable connector to emanage...

btw, if u use map sensor then u can discard the air flow sensor...but this only apply to ultimate...wonder how it will improve the performance.....

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
sorry to hear that danz. btw I encountered perdana mivec lantai engine cost around 2.5K. is it the current market value? i think it's high

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
overheating ka danz? u found the leak ok la.. can settle..

my car overheating prob still not settled yet..
driving biase2, ok je.. 110-130kmh ok.. speeding more than 160kmh, temperature go up.. naik bukit, temperature go up..
looks like when there's beban, the temperature go up..
radiator serviced, thermostat changed, hoses changed, bleeding sudah, air masih penuh..
waterpump ke??

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah, when i brought the car back to my hse last nite,
i bend down to check for leaking, i saw water dripping under the reserve tank, but
cant find the culprit, cos was dark...will check later this evening...

i think its time to change your water pump bro....
atau sometimes u service your radiator is not good enuf, i did service mine last time,
but the karat was build up till no proper water flow...ended up changing the whole radiator....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
yeah, when i brought the car back to my hse last nite,
i bend down to check for leaking, i saw water dripping under the reserve tank, but
cant find the culprit, cos was dark...will check later this evening...

i think its time to change your water pump bro....
atau sometimes u service your radiator is not good enuf, i did service mine last time,
but the karat was build up till no proper water flow...ended up changing the whole radiator....
i think the service was good coz i stayed there and watched the pomen open up the radiator, service it until all the clogged fins open up by sticking a thin metal stick into every fin..
all the fins was spurting water nicely before they close-up the radiator head..

and the thing that's left to check is my waterpump..
haiyo.. leceh la..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry to hear that danz. btw I encountered perdana mivec lantai engine cost around 2.5K. is it the current market value? i think it's high
rm2.5k for engine lantai is abit on the high side, try to nego down to rm1.8k...
bcoz there is no demand for that type of engine, engine lantai for TT & evo is approx rm1.5k.

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Neuro, check the fan also.
Even dia pusing, sometimes its weak.

Happen to me before....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience