Perdana tt vs 350z

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
erm better go do some research at garret web or borg warner and mitshu coz i belive it wont count that way ler...im new bie oso...cant xplain more ...hahaha:driver:

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
4AGE turbo lost to diesel turbo? u sure? i didnt know it's that weak... so any takers? pm me who are the V6TT who are interested... i'll try to make some calls... :driver::driver::driver:

uiii... to update... there is a previous drag race past few month..
DRAG in SABAH sandakan..
there is a suddenly new participant join to the DIESAL class A drag.. mean open class of diesal engine...

the guy drive his monster.. ppl behind laughing because he using such a big tayar there.. no sure he can move or not... its a MICKY THOMPSON (dunno correct spell or not) ... that day he score 12.xx sec 0-400m... all race timed with 12.xx sec 0-400m

and the second place is 14sec i think....

2nd place that diesal car is champion all the way in sabah....

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

what a amazing

Bump:
4AGE turbo lost to diesel turbo? u sure? i didnt know it's that weak... so any takers? pm me who are the V6TT who are interested... i'll try to make some calls... :driver::driver::driver:

uiii... to update... there is a previous drag race past few month..
DRAG in SABAH sandakan..
there is a suddenly new participant join to the DIESAL class A drag.. mean open class of diesal engine...

the guy drive his monster.. ppl behind laughing because he using such a big tayar there.. no sure he can move or not... its a MICKY THOMPSON (dunno correct spell or not) ... that day he score 12.xx sec 0-400m... all race timed with 12.xx sec 0-400m

and the second place is 14sec i think....

2nd place that diesal car is champion all the way in sabah....

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

what a amazing

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
that car only did ONCE in the 12sec region and didnt manage to do any other 12sec run after or before that. im there watching live.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience