Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Perdana tt vs 350z

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
saw the topic quite interesting... But realize that the 6a12tt and the 350z has already ended.... hahah... too bad, i'm late.

Bump: saw the topic quite interesting... But realize that the 6a12tt and the 350z has already ended.... hahah... too bad, i'm late.

i hav tried the 350z.....seriously not as powerful as sum ppl claim....shud be the weight of the car i think...

Bump: i hav tried the 350z.....seriously not as powerful as sum ppl claim....shud be the weight of the car i think...

Have ever tried wif a 350z onot...? if not then u shud try then tell me bout it k. i,ve tapau a few of them before but they r semi auto la. now ur talking bout the bhp or the turbines,?? anyway u said it's smaller than a daihatsu but don forget i got 2 of them which is td25 combined becomes.....td05 k.
Anyway after i finish my setting n tapau the 350z, i'll put in utube for u 2 c

LOL u really made my day .hahahaha

kekeke
i not sure about 350z since i never try them be4..
but i try my friend rx8 manual... im driving a rav4 2.4vvti ...
1st gear until end i can dapau him... but not in very far distance la... just he cant chase up only...
ekekeke
should try 350z and see see
friendly play ok la :):driver::driver::driver:

perdana tarpau 350z, i would really like to see that.

speaking of straightline, the Z isnt built for that, they are more of a track biased car.
beating a Z on a straight dont mean anything.

i can go n mod a Z to 1000hp n beat a Pagani Zonda n go home n tell my gf n say

"dear, i beat a car cost 10x more expensive than my car"

maybe next time u adjust back again ur perdana , copy a dyno sheet and post here, if not other wont trust u la.... u know la, a pics means thousand word

agree wit that, i'm also confius wit this, never seen like this b4...:hmmmm:

perdana tarpau 350z, i would really like to see that.

speaking of straightline, the Z isnt built for that, they are more of a track biased car.
beating a Z on a straight dont mean anything.

i can go n mod a Z to 1000hp n beat a Pagani Zonda n go home n tell my gf n say

"dear, i beat a car cost 10x more expensive than my car"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
true true true

dis still alive?:sleep:
u guys know dat the v6tt isnt std kan? a std 6a12 wudnt be making dat kinda power, not even wit a piggy. ive seen dem on dynoes, and they werent dat impressive when std:rofl:

td025 x 2 = td05 ???? what a loser

Bump: dis still alive?:sleep:
u guys know dat the v6tt isnt std kan? a std 6a12 wudnt be making dat kinda power, not even wit a piggy. ive seen dem on dynoes, and they werent dat impressive when std:rofl:

dis still alive?:sleep:

Bump: dis still alive?:sleep:

as the malay verb says: 'ibarat membuka pekung didada'......
this was only the talk of mitsu turbine series td025+td025 = td05..i can imagine what will happen if he talks about garret turbines..

mkm, ini bukan buka pekung ni.. ini macam conteng arang kat muka sendiri, haha..

Bump: mkm, ini bukan buka pekung ni.. ini macam conteng arang kat muka sendiri, haha..

bro del,

can have friendly test with your car? I just want to know where my car compared to 290 Hp car. mine only 220 ps. sumore rojak until not reliable one.

dynorun2.jpg

Please PM me if interested :biggrin: BTW serious not joking one.:listen:

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if i buy a Mitsubishi Evo 4 and a Mitsubishi Evo 5...... put em both in a blender....
I'd have a Mitsubishi Evo 9!!!!!

Or if i get a TD05 + TD05, i'd get a TD010???

Massiiivvvve....

dougster, uve taken dis too far wei!! melampau btol lah!!!:banghead:

if a TD05 + TD05 surely will give u TD09 lah, u have to take the losses into consideration wei when adding like dis wit a bigger turbine. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dougster, uve taken dis too far wei!! melampau btol lah!!!:banghead:

if a TD05 + TD05 surely will give u TD09 lah, u have to take the losses into consideration wei when adding like dis wit a bigger turbine. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha.. i just found it funny la...lol...

erm better go do some research at garret web or borg warner and mitshu coz i belive it wont count that way ler...im new bie oso...cant xplain more ...hahaha:driver:

4AGE turbo lost to diesel turbo? u sure? i didnt know it's that weak... so any takers? pm me who are the V6TT who are interested... i'll try to make some calls... :driver::driver::driver:

uiii... to update... there is a previous drag race past few month..
DRAG in SABAH sandakan..
there is a suddenly new participant join to the DIESAL class A drag.. mean open class of diesal engine...

the guy drive his monster.. ppl behind laughing because he using such a big tayar there.. no sure he can move or not... its a MICKY THOMPSON (dunno correct spell or not) ... that day he score 12.xx sec 0-400m... all race timed with 12.xx sec 0-400m

and the second place is 14sec i think....

2nd place that diesal car is champion all the way in sabah....

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

what a amazing

Bump:
4AGE turbo lost to diesel turbo? u sure? i didnt know it's that weak... so any takers? pm me who are the V6TT who are interested... i'll try to make some calls... :driver::driver::driver:

uiii... to update... there is a previous drag race past few month..
DRAG in SABAH sandakan..
there is a suddenly new participant join to the DIESAL class A drag.. mean open class of diesal engine...

the guy drive his monster.. ppl behind laughing because he using such a big tayar there.. no sure he can move or not... its a MICKY THOMPSON (dunno correct spell or not) ... that day he score 12.xx sec 0-400m... all race timed with 12.xx sec 0-400m

and the second place is 14sec i think....

2nd place that diesal car is champion all the way in sabah....

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

what a amazing

A Post Every 5 Mins

we can get additional 5HP from just ONE can!!try to believe

would you like instantanious pick up in your car?

just add in JUICE!
this new product will clean your fuelling system,save petrol and increase your cars peformance.

we have tested in on a big variety of cars.basically, carb, injection, turbo and non turbos.
evn old and new.
the results speak louder than words.

for a limited time, we are selling it at rm15 per 2liters.

(mixture is at 1liter of juice to 10 liters of...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom