Penang Hondarian

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
marvellous, welkam2...anyone is welkam here...the more the merrier!

walbro, u juz go sight seeing or u r 1 of d participant? hehe..btw, that even is this weekend.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
registration can be done at gurney starbucks on 18th or on saturday morning. sso driving just for fun and not so dangerous as road racing as this deals with cones only. from what i hear, no trees or curbs for you to langgar.

but u'll get to meet the famous tree huggers club as whole bunch of guys coming from kl.

everyone there is normally friendly and although very serious during driving, once step outside of the car, all sing song and tok kok already wan.

it's fun!!!

come join and learn what your car can do and how to control your car... :biggrin:

NaFaZ

Aug 21, 2005
penang
can join ka? new member here. just planning to take honda. still searching. got any lubang? anybody know where can convert body to full 99 spec in penang?

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
dunno wat happened to him...

guys, advanced warning. tt coming sunday, 28th august? mcdonalds greenlane 3pm? appreciate if u could confirm...

Last edited:

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
was there running in sso.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
street shoot out (autocross)

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
morning penang!

well, about bt kawan event yesterday...i was there oso. but quite late oreadi..4pm! anyway i was in time to catch the drift session! fantastic lar i said....most otai2 drift participated n especially tg. djan wif his 'waja 2.0'...truly a motorsport man!..me no camera..so no pic..hehehe

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
someone will post up later i think... super waja project... :lol:

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
I was at Penang yesterday. After repairing my car, I had lunch at Pizza Hut, near the roundabout heading to Bt Feringghi. I parked my car beside a kick ass yellow Honda EK Hatch. I took a picture of it with my hp but I dunno how to transfer it (my pc dun have bluetooth aaa).

It's a spoon yellow with CF hood.... number 2503....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

Anyone know which type brand of spark plug cable is best for 4G93 GSR turbo.

Someone have using NGK spark plug cable ( blue colur )? how about performance and price ?

Thk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience