paste road tax sticker

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think laminated windscreen is better. When remove the road tax there wont be much left over sticking wan...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
guys u can get the orad tax sticker in any stickers shop. i got it from SS15 Sticker station. it is a transparent sticker, stick the road tax to the transparent sticker den sticker the whole thing to the windscreen, it is not a sticker actually, it is those plastic thingy dat can be peel off easily, duno how to describe, it is some sort like a plastic thing wher lastime we used to stick our old road tax design (paper), ther are ralli art,sparco and others.

Skyline Biru

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
GSR5559 said:
guys u can get the orad tax sticker in any stickers shop. i got it from SS15 Sticker station. it is a transparent sticker, stick the road tax to the transparent sticker den sticker the whole thing to the windscreen, it is not a sticker actually, it is those plastic thingy dat can be peel off easily, duno how to describe, it is some sort like a plastic thing wher lastime we used to stick our old road tax design (paper), ther are ralli art,sparco and others.
yup.. currently i'm used this on my car..
no need to stick on your windscreen..

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Will WD40 or soft99 work on tinted glass? I am scared dat it will spoil the tint... I have used water and cutter b4, din work for me :( got me self some scratches on the tinted film....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I tried soft 99 on my laminated windscren..no harm at all.

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
If it still stuck there, use an old credit card to remove the glue by scraping it slowly under a dry cloth. I got mine done in 5 minutes and its crystal clear without any scratches ! ;)

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
U need to peel it carefully with the help of a blade. I saw the the guy at the tint shop do it... damn pro.. slow and steady.